[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I was thinking, Does the self-lashing is a good way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1483490300337.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483490300337.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
Guys, I was thinking,
Does the self-lashing is a good way to fucking become more manly, and stop being a whiny bitch?
>>
As in literal flagellation? I'd go with a hard no.
>>
Yes, absolutely. I personally also increased my manliness by cutting of four fingers on my left hand with a butterknife. The reason it's four is because on the first three I was still flinching, and that's for pussies.
You might also try smoking excessively so your lungs get more manly and all the trash in there is burnt away.
A manly friend of mine regularly drinks bleach to clean his organs of filthy weakness, but I'm not manly enough for that yet, only once I can wash my hands with boiling water without the slightest reaction.
Good luck to you, fellow seeker of manliness.
>>
If it pleases the imaginery friend that lives up in the sky.

Sure, go for it. It's 2017, all sorts of weird shit is acceptable.
>>
>>17969518
Dude, I am not fucking stupid, stop trolling.
>>17969520
I would not do it in the name of God...
>>
File: 1483181083068.jpg (6KB, 163x206px) Image search: [Google]
1483181083068.jpg
6KB, 163x206px
>>17969522
>I am not fucking stupid
>>
>>17969486
You can achieve that by other means which wont leave your body scared.
Excessive training or stuff like ice swimming will strengthen your will quite a bit.
>>
>>17969520
He's not imginary and he isn't in the sky. As Rafiki says, He Lives In You
>>
>>17969564
didnt remove my OP
>>
>>17969486
You think experiencing pain will make you more manly?

>I'm not stupid.

I went to merriam webster and looked up the word stupid and it references this thread.
>>
>>17969569
Hakuna Matata bitches!!
>>
>>17969522
You should whip yourself in the name of the imaginery friend. Because you need it.

Who the fuck whips themselves to be manly?
>>
>>17969630

Being stupid also explains your religious zealotry. But I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
>>
If you're considering it, you're so whiny and bitchy that you won't hit yourself strong enough

Go to a martial arts gym, ask for a trial class, and just punch the toughest mother fucker on the mat. Then you'll get a proper ass whooping.
>>
>>17969486
Strength must come from within first.
>>
You would have to find some way to give up your emotions almost completely. Godspeed.
>>
>>17969564
As a psychologist I can say this is actually legitimate advice. Alternatives also include cold showers, regular cardio, meditation, and goal setting in general.
>>
>>17969733
What phsyco ramifications would whipping yourself leave?
>>
File: 1458542937763.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
1458542937763.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>>17969522
>I'm not fucking stupid
>Wants to willingly lash himself, thinking it will build his character
>>
(OP HERE)
Did it anyway... just to try. Honestly... It helps a lot, I am recommending it to everybody.
>>
File: 1454268677680.jpg (64KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1454268677680.jpg
64KB, 722x349px
>>17970290
glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Maybe you should try taking cold showers or something, same effects of building a degree of toughness but you don't have to fucking whip yourself.

But if you love it I guess you can keep going.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.