[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be a better option: >Save up to pay off my loans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1460735160997.jpg (22KB, 552x539px) Image search: [Google]
1460735160997.jpg
22KB, 552x539px
What would be a better option:

>Save up to pay off my loans in full (about $40k), then buy a house and pay it off with monthly payments
>Save up to buy a house in full, then continue to pay off my college loans

In b4 "become an apartmencuck". I am not paying money to the landlord jew.
>>
>>A house is a financial investment that will increase in value over time
>>Student loans are a debt that will only get larger over time

Why is this a question.
>>
>>17969285

depends how expensive the house you want is. as a general rule if you can save up for something like that, why not just get a house and make payments on both?
>>
>>17969285
Pay off your loans first. Fucking retard.
>>
>>17969285
>I am not paying money to the landlord jew

welp we can't help you because your reasoning is clouded by stupidity

you should rent a cheap apartment live cheaply and save lots of $$ invest it then in 20 years when you have health problems and can't work you will be able to live on your savings for 2 years until you recover

buy and house, get sick, bank takes the house then what smart guy ?

houses are a shit ton of $$ a shit ton of work do you really want to mow the lawn every week ? spend $$ on repairs getting it painted roof dry rot - fuck all that

or just be another idjit homeowner saying - it's my home !!!
>>
>>17969285

>I am not paying money to the landlord jew

You're a fucking retard. When you own a house for yourself you can't get any work done on it that you don't hire a company to do, which is really fucking expensive, or do yourself. If you call the landlord, the place more often than not gets fixed, and without any loss to you.

Quit being a fucking retard. You really want to maintain an entire house yourself out of pocket when right now you're complaining about debt?
>>
>>17969296
>>17969305
This is why you fags will never move out of mum's basement
>>
>>17969296
Why would I rent an apartment when I live with my parents for free, why are you telling me to throw away money?

Also I have very good insurance.
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>17969311
>>
>>17969311
Just fucking off yourself.
>>
Something no one has mentioned but may be an option depending on where you live and what home prices are like. I you can buy a home and get some equity in it you could refinance and pay off your student loans. Your home mortgage is likely at a lower percentage rate that your school loans. Otherwise pay debt first as fast as possible, live in a house with 2-3 other people for cheap rent a few years and get it gone.
>>
>>17969320
Normie, you are not allowed to use this image. You are REEING at me for living with my parents---thats something ONLY a total normalfag would do. Please return all of your pepes to where you found them.

>normies think they HAVE to move out of their parents house because "mah independency"
>>
File: utzTCyo.png (200KB, 490x355px) Image search: [Google]
utzTCyo.png
200KB, 490x355px
>>17969422
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.