[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got drunk and sent this to ex. I don't know what I was thinking,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: cringe.png (38KB, 945x435px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
38KB, 945x435px
Got drunk and sent this to ex. I don't know what I was thinking, but a bit backstory

>Date girl for 8 months
>She doesn't want to date anymore
>That's fine
>Ends up rebounding me for another 4 months
>I'm under the impression we were friends. With benefits.
>She starts getting distant
>Start asking what's up
>Throws me bull shit
>It clues me in and I call her out on it
>Called her out on using me
>She excuses herself saying that I'm expecting more than what we agreed on
>Plays stupid and says she was under the impression we were having a sexual relationship
>Said I thought we were friends and she says I was under the wrong impression, we don't have much in common anymore
>Called bull shit
>She used that as a scapegoat and played the victim card, "Well, now I feel like shit"
>Contacts me a week and says she no longer wishes to continue having a sexual relationship
>Tried to get over her but ultimately lost my dignity and self respect and couldn't get over her
>Got a new girlfriend
>But incredibly fucked up emotionally, barely capable of trusting anyone
>Message her once in July saying I believe we could still be friends, she blocks me on facebook and says she isn't interested
>Message her last week, a simple "Hey x :)" and she throws a fit "Take a hint, fuck off, I have a new boyfriend now, never contact me again."

So yeah anon. Never fall in love. Never even consider women as equal beings. They sure as shit don't consider you as equal. They'll always want something out of you until you are no longer valuable.
>>
File: rWTxFp6.png (2MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rWTxFp6.png
2MB, 800x1000px
yeah you tell her OP
>>
>>17969187
this, except i mean it sincerely

good on ya
>>
>huge bitch
>blocks you
>you keep contacting her
>send her this wall of text

Stop
>>
>>17969178
Op, do you understand how intensely disgusted women are by men who act needy and beta? You really need to wrap your head around this before you go into another relationship and adjust your behavior accordingly. When she broke up with you it should've been no contact under any circumstances. Yet you let her use you for sex, acted like a little bitch about it and hounded her until she just flat out told you to fuck off. Also it sounds like you were way too into her for only dating 8 months. It sounds like you don't get a lot of attention or just have a proclivity for becoming too attached too fast.
>>
>>17969178

OP, stop. Just fucking stop. You're being so extra.
>>
>>17969301
Except you're wrong. I'm in a happy relationship with someone that actually cares about me.

If YOU are incapable of feeling anything for a person after being intimate with them for an extended period of time, then you are sociopathic, or psychopathic, or have a number of traits that make you a cold and callous individual with fucked up and shitty morals.

>>17969349
>You're being so extra
What does that even mean? Twat.
>>
>>17969729

Does your current girlfriend know you've made more than one attempt to contact your ex?

Be honest now, anon....
>>
I couldn't finish reading the image
then I started reason your post, and couldn't finish that either

you sound really pathetic

if someone's not into you just leave them alone. more words aren't going to solve anything.
>>
>>17969845
>couldn't read
>going to judge him anyway

How's that working out in your life, anon?
>>
>>17969215
The summarized version. That's all I need to read to understand OP.
>>
File: 1484766402453.jpg (193KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484766402453.jpg
193KB, 1600x900px
>she dumps you
>for some reason you want to be her fuckboi
>she makes it clear that she doesn't want anything to do with you
>you be a giant faggot about it
>"hurr don't fall in love womyn amirite fellas?"

good job
>>
>>17969835
yes
>>
>>17969886
But she lied anon. She deliberately lied. As do all women. You are justifying her behavior, which is wrong lmao. You have to be fucked up to think that kind of behavior is appropriate.

Yeah if you're not ready to get into a relationship, don't get into one. Plain and simple.
>>
>>17969898
I'm struggling to understand why you think being a friend with benefits is some sort of sacred contract like you're dating or some shit. Or why after being dumped you would want to even engage with her in the first place. The relationship you tried to establish has a VERY short lifespan, you can't be fuck buddies forever. Also the fact you were dating for LESS THAN A YEAR doesn't help much either with having that sort of relationship.

You should have just broke contact when she broke up with you. She's not obliged to be super best friends forever with you afterwards.
>>
LOL

BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Lmao you're fucking retarded

>girl dumps you because she doesn't want your feelings, just your dick
>w-why didn't my fuckbuddy consider muh feelings
>women are inferior women should be slaves

You should be gassed for being such a beta cuck
>>
File: 1478818251153s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1478818251153s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
THIS SHIT MADE MY FUCKIN DAY LMFAO
>>
>this passive-aggressive text wall full of smug emojis

Physically hurt cringing

You must be 18 to post on 4chan
>>
>>17969931
LOL anon but she was the one who contacted me. I was fine with the break up. Two weeks of no contact and she's begging for my cock. I'm thinking okay we're friends, but she goes around and uses me for sex and I call her out on it. I just can't let that shit fly and I finally let loose my canon. Especially after she treats me with such animosity. You act as if there is some code of conduct, like LOL BRAH IT WAS A SHORT DATING TIME
>one year of fucking
>short
GET OVERRR IT

You;re a fucking pleb. Get out of my thread you cuck.

>>17969957
You should be gassed for having the reading comprehension of Forrest Gump.
>>
>>17969969
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH MY FUCKBUDDY DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN TO MY EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS AND LET MY CRY ON HER SHOULDER

She told you what she wanted, and you agreed. You got used a human dildo, and this hurt your feelings because you expected more.

You are the world's biggest cuckold. Your poor gf deserves way better.
>>
File: laughing face.jpg (25KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
laughing face.jpg
25KB, 300x295px
What the fuck cucktron. Stop talking to your ex-fuckbuddy and stay with your current girlfriend. Patch that shit up and move on.
>>
>>17969969
Why respond tho? Seems like you're not over it. You're in a healthy relationship anyway soooooooooooooooo????????? Just flat out ignore her.
>>
>>17969992
OP is behaving exactly like the histrionic women he claims to hate.

>gets used for sex
>gets his feelings hurt because he wanted commitment
>goes on a tirade about how women are inhuman
>while having a new girlfriend
>>
File: rukiddingme.gif (2MB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
rukiddingme.gif
2MB, 450x259px
>>17969983

>cucktron
>>
>>17969964
>full of smug emojis
There is literally only one lol
>passive aggressive
It's completely aggressive who are you kidding lmao

>>17969979
Read again boio

>>17969983
Patched

>>17969999
People are shit, what can I say? My ex and anons in this thread are genuine proof of that!
>>
File: 138675104.png (415KB, 654x702px) Image search: [Google]
138675104.png
415KB, 654x702px
>>17970010
>everyone's an asshole but me
>>
File: 1479087890083.jpg (48KB, 491x476px) Image search: [Google]
1479087890083.jpg
48KB, 491x476px
>>17970010

>my shit doesn't stink guys, what can I say? the post
>>
>>17969969
So she breaks up with you, later asks for you to be her fuckboy, and you accept because you think you're going to be best friends or something? Even though it was clear as day that being a friend with benefits is by definition being in a sexual relationship?

Good thing you're getting all worked up over some ex even when you're dating someone else though.
>>
>>17970010
Reading so much disrispect is awful. OP, i understand you, she didnt make it clear for you and that felt like she played with you, the communication between you two was awful, clearly was a good thing that the relationship end this soon, otherwise she would had hurt you even more. There are good and bad women out there, and good guys nd bad guys, but when feeling are over and one of the two parts break the relationship, most of the times becomes the bad guy/girl, even if she has done good things to you too during the relationship. What i mean in total is dont contact her more, remember the good things u had with her with nostalgia and think that those times were good, but had reached an ending point. Try your best with all relationships, but if the other part wants to break up, its over, its time to give up. Good luck.
>>
>>17970026
The context of having a relationship at all means that it isn't temporary. You've met someone and have known them and shared your breath with them. You've had their bodily fluids all over you and they've farted and burped in your presence.

You can't forget that crap

You have to be inhuman to think it's perfectly acceptable to use someone. And that's my rant. Kindly get the fuck off 4chan and live in the real world for a month if you can't comprehend the meaning of having a fucking connection with someone, however short or long it is.

Fuck. I hate humanity. You all take it to a whole new level. Thank God there are some decent people like my current girlfriend around. You all come and attack me for literally nothing. Is it possibly because I triggered you or something?

I wouldn't be surprised if beta cucks and beta women are in this thread, splerging like autists simply because I have the courage to say, "Fuck no, you're not getting away with what you did to me, you're going to know what you did to me, and you are going to accept that you worthless cunt."

Seriously. You get what you give. And what my ex did was downright disgusting. You don't use people at all. Period.
>>
>>17970041
Thanks man I appreciate it. I'm over the break up. I was fine with it. I wasn't fine with her treating me like all that time spent meant nothing. I tried to get over it this past year, tried to see how she was doing and she treated me with such disrespect.

And then all the cucks in this thread are saying that I'm being a beta lol. Faggots can't read for shit. And you're all supposed to be in college or university and shit lol. It makes me feel good that I am at least in the company of idiots. It feels good to be smarter than everyone in the room.
>>
>>17970047
You're basically mad that you got broken up with, and your role as boyfriend reassigned to fuckbuddy even though you agreed to it. Was this your first relationship?

You should break up with your current gf anyways, because clearly you're still in love with this girl, and that's not fair to her.

>You all come and attack me for literally nothing. Is it possibly because I triggered you or something?

Acting like an edgelord helps nothing. You don't have "courage", you're a child lashing out.
>>
>>17970060
You're an idiot lol.

I'm not mad that I got broken up with. But sure, I'll let you have your Sherlock moment.
>>
>>17970078
You clearly are buttblasted. People who aren't mad don't send passive aggressive novels to their ex.

I don't even know why I'm wasting time on you, everyone else ITT has rightfully written you off as an idiot and left.
>>
>>17970047
>The context of having a relationship at all means that it isn't temporary.

This one was, do you understand what being fuck buddies even means? Your long-term relationship ended when she broke up with you, and a short-term one began.

>You have to be inhuman to think it's perfectly acceptable to use someone
Again, that's what being a fuckbuddy is basically all about. I don't get into fuck buddy relationships because I don't like being used.

>Fuck. I hate humanity. You all take it to a whole new level. Thank God there are some decent people like my current girlfriend around

and yet you still obsess over some ex that betrayed you?

>You all come and attack me for literally nothing. Is it possibly because I triggered you or something?

Because you posted some shit which you clearly wanted everyone to pat you on the back to tell how good of a boy you are, and now you're pissed that people are giving you a dosage of reality. Still wondering why you posted this on /adv/, because you clearly weren't looking for any advice.

Your only flaw was not understanding what being a fuck-buddy was all about.
>>
>>17970081
Says the buttblasted anon wasting his time to call OP buttblasted

>>17970089
>Because you posted some shit which you clearly wanted everyone to pat you on the back to tell how good of a boy you are, and now you're pissed that people are giving you a dosage of reality

You're wrong boio

And there is no general rule of thumb to follow as a fuck buddy. I stated my intentions clear to my ex that I wanted to be friends and she lied. Simple as that.
>>
there's no convincing OP

hopefully he's still in high school and has time to age out of his stupidity
>>
>>17970105
Says the 16 year old
>>
>>17970108
you can't get any better than this
>>
>>17970114
I believe it can. At this point I've resigned. I never came here seeking for advice, only to vent about how disgusting people are. Lo and behold, they congregate to this thread and tell me that what happened was perfectly fine and normal, and that I'm the immature beta cuck who is buttblasted that he got dumped, when I've literally stated the facts in my first post.

Also

>wall of text
>wall of text
>wall of text

Is literally all I see people complaining about. Not many intelligent folk with a decent amount of attention span here apparently...
>>
File: smu.png (937KB, 648x720px) Image search: [Google]
smu.png
937KB, 648x720px
>>17969178
>"Take a hint, fuck off"
>sends her a wall of text a week later
>This is just me finally signing off, y'know, with a bang

Oh buddy
>>
>>17969898
>She lied as do all women
Yeah what you said was really embarrassing man, so you've got a pretty heavy pressure to pretend like she's in the wrong, but she's not. Don't get misogynistic about it, it'll only dig you deeper
>>
File: 1423966096103.gif (1MB, 607x456px) Image search: [Google]
1423966096103.gif
1MB, 607x456px
>>17970059
>It feels good to be smarter than everyone in the room.
>>
>>17969178
>I'm under the impression we were friends. With benefits.
>She starts getting distant

Either you grew apart or you were under the wrong impression to begin with.

Why do you care about remaining friends with her after breaking up? And surely you don't think she is obliged to be friends with you after. She may have lied and been friend-like to you in the beginning while seeing it as a sexual relationship but that ended (don't know what she would've been lying about because no details). You need to get over that.

And no, you're not over it, because you got drunk and sperged at her and are still mad about it while posting it for (You)s, don't even try that shit faggot.
>>
>>17970218
Everyone lies man lol. Everyone is greedy and selfish. I'm sorry you can't see that. Give it a few years.
>>
>>17970254
I couldn't get over it until sending her that message. Whether she reads it or not doesn't matter. Feels good man.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.