[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(serious)My girlfriend told me that her ex forced her to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1428578997900669.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
She told me that she didn’t want but he took his head and forced her during only 2 seconds,after that she break up with him.

I feel very bad for her, she is not traumatizing but she was sad when she told me this, I do my best to make her feel good.

So what should I do ?

Is it consider like a rape ?
>>
>>17968945
She got raped dude. Take that fucker out.
>>
>>17968947
Should I break his legs ?
>>
>>17968949
No she should call 911 or you should dump her.
>>
If every guy in the world broke the legs of exes who "forced" their gf to blow him -- we'd be living in a world of cripples.

Keep in mind she might have told you this story to make herself look like an innocent sweet victim… women love to do this. Grow the fuck up, Baby Girl. She's telling you this to get even with a guy who probably cheated on her and dumped her. She's being a cunt. Don't take the bait.
>>
>>17968945
OP, accept this. There is barely a female alive that hasn't had a dick or two or ten in her mouth. Fact
>>
my gf's ex too tried to do this.
she grabbed his balls and called the police.
>>
>>17969222
ding ding ding ding ding.

if this isn't the course of action that's been taken, it wasn't rape.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.