[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm in this scenario; I've been with my girfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1484686001431.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484686001431.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
So I'm in this scenario; I've been with my girfriend (who was a virgin at the time) for three years, and now she says she's confused and want us to take a break (aka having sex with someone else in said break, probably)

My question is; even though it's pretty much over between us from this moment as far as I'm concerned, have any of you ever heard of a situation where this happened and they got back together successfully? I mean without the same shit happening all over again after one year.
>>
>>17968933
I know some couples that reunited after 1/2/3 years, and they are leading happy life right now. Also hoping for reunion with my ex (maybe in next 1.5 year)... Self-improve first mate!
>>
>>17968955
I think I'd always resent her somewhat, I don't think this is for me. Pretty good to know, though, I hope it works out for you.
>>
>>17968933
I did.
Dated my boyfriend 2008-2012, then we broke up and got back together in 2013 after 6 months apart.
We hadn't fucked around tho.
>>
Where are the virgin seekers here? Why aren't them itt?

>hurr durr virgins wil never leave or cheat u cus they only kno ur dik

LOL
>>
>>17968933

Noooooo you do not get back together, even if the option is there. Fuck her for thinking the grass is greener, if her entire reason for leaving you is because of this and not some major fault in your relationship then she will very likely regret her decision at some point, most likely immediately and seek to get back together, thats when you get to turn her down and move on with your life.

Because trust me, if she doesn't get this now she will always want it, think of this as a learning experience for both of you. She is not necessarily a bad person for not wanting to settle down with such little experience, but she is taking you for granted by doing so, so if this is what she wants and needs in her life then so be it.

Like you said you will always resent her, things will never be the same, especially if you find out she fucked a bunch of guys during your "break".
>>
Time apart just means you're annoying to her usually..

so getting back together probably wont change that. those who love you, are near you, you may have bad days, yet they WANT to be near you.

one can take a day or two off to go see family for exp. but once you have a family of your own, do you really wanna risk spending the rest of your life with someone who wants "space".

sorry, can't raise these kids, i meed space.

sorry, no food today, i need space.

gtfo of here with your space.
>>
>>17968988

Yeah I completely agree with this, I think there is a sweet spot for these arguments. If you meet her as a virgin you run a pretty big risk of her wanting to experiment and experience others before settling down, not many people are content with one sexual partner their entire lives. And the opposite is also true, if they have had 20+ partners it's likely they aren't able to stick to just 1 for very long based on their decisions thus far. I think a mature 25+ female with about 3-5 partners in her life time is ideal.
>>
>>17968992
Yeah, I can't really be upset with her not wanting to settle down, especially since I've had prior sexual experience and she didn't, but I won't be able to completely get past that she felt the need to do it. I know I sound like a caveman these days, but that's just how I am.

Also, I think that it wouldn't have come to this if she did had some experience before, since nothing was wrong in particular with our relationship, quite the opposite. Oh, well, fuck it.
>>
You probably had more problems in the relationship than you're willing to admit now. These things don't happen so quickly.

Take your time to reevaluate your ex and think about what you really want out a relationship. Maybe you actually will end up together again, but don't sit around waiting for it to happen.
>>
>>17969021
You wont be able to forgive her.

It's like this. Whatever she did before you doesn't matter, even if it was nothing at all. What matters is the two of you right now. If the two of you together does not cut it for her, then she needs to go. None of that coming back shit either.

Every experience you had with someone else is the same shit you have with her ultimately. If anything she just craves the excitement of being wanted again and "a new start". Once that shit fades, she'll realize how stupid she was for squandering what you've established over a feeling.

Might as well be downloading a dating app and be bombarded by orbiters and get the same cheap feeling. Not recommending it though.
>>
>>17969021

Exactly, she put these experiences above your relationship and future together. But in her mind its not that simple, she feels as if she has missed out, and worries she will look back on her life in regret. As she sees you now, thats the rest of her life, that can be scary. Women are also easily swayed by friends, hearing her girlfriends talk about sleeping around or breaking up with their boyfriends and then slutting around might sound appealing after a while.

It's unfortunate that she didn't get this out of her system so to speak before you got together, but if it was meant to be she wouldn't have needed to, so there's that.
>>
>>17969001
Agreed, obviously there are exceptions, but I just can't stand how some people here think that virgins are the holy grail of relationships
>>
>>17969001
This seems really true for Americanized women with their inherent sense of entitlement. Following your advice seems like a solid way to ensure happiness with them. On the other hand, women who grew up in Asia haven't been as entitled and are more than content to make the man as happy as possible by being his lifetime partner, in my experiences.
>>
>>17969030
Man, we barely had a few small fights in all this time, there was nothing wrong with us, I think it's simply a case where the honeymoon phase ended for her, and wondered what else is there.

I thought about it more clearly now, it's definitely over between us from my side of things, but maybe I'll get a laugh out of it later if she'll ever come to regret it. It's alright, cheers.
>>
>>17969051

These are things you discover after you've properly moved on, nothing may have been wrong with your relationship but was there much right? Were you always happy together, obviously not if shes feeling this way. People generally think the grass is greener during a slump or boring period in a relationship, routine gets old, lack of excitement etc.

Not saying any of this leaves you to blame at all, I've just noticed you pick up on glaring issues well after a break up and realise you were never really properly suited.
>>
>>17968933
>now she says she's confused and want us to take a break (aka having sex with someone else in said break, probably)

After three years?

Mate, I'm sorry but your girlfriend is playing you. People rarely come back when they say this if they mean to fuck around. I'd say it's over, but if she really just needed a break and wasn't using it as a cheap way to break up with you, then maybe things can work.

I don't mean to be a ballbuster, but it's just how it is.
>>
>>17969039
>It's unfortunate that she didn't get this out of her system so to speak before you got together, but if it was meant to be she wouldn't have needed to, so there's that.

Yeah, spot-on with what I'm feeling about all this.

>>17969091
>I'd say it's over

Oh, it's definitely over if she'll fuck someone.
>>
>>17968933

It can happen.

But all relationships, especially life long, have doubts and questioning.

If she cant handle this then she isnt fit for a relationship, or isnt experienced in this fact.

She could move on miss it and come back, and learn yeah it just sucks sometimes, or she could be happy as fuck and leave you behind. Or she may not leave you at all and come around.

Either way focus on yourself. Its a better opportunity than it looks.

Also psychology pro tip. I wont bore you with the details but chemicals and lost love and pain and blah blah blah.... Advil will be your best friend while healing. It counter acts the chems and hormones involved with the pain. Itll take the edge off.
>>
>>17968933

I had a friend who "reunited" with his girlfriend after a break. I heard she fucked around, we tried to get the guy to do the same but you know how it goes. She can get dick, but men usually can't get pussy easily.

The girl eventually went back to him and he took her back. By the end you could see the desperation, as if he was in the wrong even though the girl was the one who needed a break. The dynamics of their relationship changed. They didn't really talk about it but you could see it in the way they acted around each other. It was "normal" before the break, and that ho was dominating him by the time they got back together. He stopped hanging out with us and that's all I know about him since then.
Fucking miserable of a man.

>>17969102
>Oh, it's definitely over if she'll fuck someone.

I'd dump her even if she didn't. She had the intention to fuck someone. When it comes to love intention is a red flag enough. I never considered cheating on my past girlfriends because I was in love with them.
The way I see it, you don't even consider cheating on your partner if you truly love him/her, and you certainly don't take steps to make it happen. It's not even that important if she actually has sex with someone else or not, the fact that she wants to is enough.
>>
>>17969131
How long have your relationships been?

Around the 3 year mark if no kids are involved a wandering eye is very natural. If you dont feel that youre a special breed.

Im no cheater and im head over heels with my fiancée but still feel tempted. I spot in her too what looks like the odd crush but i know shes not going to do anything either so i tease her like a school child when it comes up and watch her blush and feel silly.

Its just feeling and reproductive instinct, man. Its bound to happen and its perfectly ok as long as you dont engage and wind up in an emotional or physical cheating situation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.