[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A while back my girlfriend took some drugs. She's always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1453327124592.jpg (17KB, 263x263px)
1453327124592.jpg
17KB, 263x263px
A while back my girlfriend took some drugs. She's always smoked weed despite being vocal against it. But whatever. She was with her friends, and one them gave her psychedelic mushrooms and she asked me if it was okay if she took them, and I said that I'm able to stop her if she wants to, but it would piss me of beyond belief. And she took it, and any time I mention it she gets upset and says "We've already been through this" and "It's the past" and it's fucking my ass bad. And she'll say things along the lines of "Wow, you really say it in a way that makes me feel shit" and I do guess I do it in an uncouth way but I've never dealt with this. I legitimately do love and care for her, that's why I'm struggling to end it. Should I?

Am I some sort of pussy nigga for not liking drugs? Am I wrong? What the fuck inb4 betacuck
>>
If doing drugs becomes a lifestyle thing for her and you can't tolerate it, end the relationship. Tbh most questions about relationships can be answered by "have a honest conversation about it". Same applies here. If you can't talk with her that way, your relationship is shit anyway.

No, you're not a pussy nigga for not liking drugs. You'd be a pussy nigga if you couldn't cope with her drinking or smoking weed once in a while.
>>
>>17968900
You're being a pussy nigga. I had the same problem like you. End it now hang out with people that make you happy and in the end you will feel better.
>>
>>17968900

Why is it bothering you so much? She took mushies with friends one time? And with that she actually asked you if it was okay instead of keeping it from you.

Grow up. If she was taking psychedelics every weekend I'd be concerned but a one time thing that you say happened a while back is a very stupid reason to break up.
>>
>>17968900
>asked me if it was okay if she took them
>said that im able to stop her
If you really didn't want her to you shouldve been much more frank BEFORE. Being frank afterwards is just rubbing salt in the self-inflicted wound
>>
>>17968900
>Am I some sort of pussy nigga for not liking drugs?

Only if you've never tried them yourself. It's OK to not like mushrooms as long as you have the experience to know what you are talking about

Seriously though psychs are something everyone should experience before they die. If it becomes a lifestyle that's a different story though
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.