[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i keep trying to form a sleep schedule i cant sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Fracs.jpg (201KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fracs.jpg
201KB, 900x600px
should i keep trying to form a sleep schedule

i cant sleep at the "right time". i spent years going to bed at 3am-4am ish and now im trying to start going to bed at 10pm-12am. it's really difficult. i read everywhere that if i dont go to bed at the right time i should just stay up during the day till the "right time" and fall asleep then

this has made it so im sleeping about every other night. and its exhausting. i stayed up all night and now im gunna be burnt out all day. sure ill fall asleep tonight but tomorrow night i might stay up again

should i just give up? is waking up at "normal times" even worth it? im considering just getting a job as a barback or bartender or something of the same hours. i mean since im gunna be up anyway. i just dont know what to do

try to be a normie or say fuck it and develop a night life?
>>
>>17968862
I adjusted mine by taking small naps
>>
>>17968862
Start waking up early like 6 am. Don't sleep during the day. You'll automatically sleep at 11 pm easily.

t. I've done this
>>
Stay up a whole day, jog and sweat, sleep at 11pm

No computer screens or overly stimulating things an hour before bed

Reserve your bed for sleeping and sex

Sleeping at 2am-3am regularly outs you at risk for a lot of things, like obesity and certain immune system complications
>>
>>17968879
i think that's part of the problem. ill either drink or go to small parties or play intense vidya late at night. then i hop into bed all wired
>>
Do you use alarm clock? Or do you just wake up when ever? If you don't use alarm then start using it and put it to wake you up every morning at 8 or 9am or earlier if you feel like it. Then you should be able to get to sleep at 10am-12(obviously if you wont and you just stay up in front of your computer then you can see where you made the mistake).
The blue light that your monitor gives keeps you awake too so if you can try doing something without tv,computer or phone hour or two before bed(like reading or other shit).
Also daily exercise can help alot and make you more of a normie in other aspects.

It only requires discipline to get to sleep early. Everyone can stay up and watch youtube until 4am it doesn't make you night owl who cant get to sleep earlier.
>>
>>17968862

The fact you're attempting this tells me you don't have much going on in your day to day life and thats probably your problem. It's hard to get into a routine when you don't have responsibilities. I'd say just enjoy it while you can, if you were to get a full time job or begin studying full time you would get used to waking up at 7am-ish and going to bed at 10-12.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.