[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many dates should it take to realize she's "the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: online-dating-header2[1].jpg (241KB, 1500x991px) Image search: [Google]
online-dating-header2[1].jpg
241KB, 1500x991px
How many dates should it take to realize she's "the one"?
>>
there is no "one" you fucking retard

just pick one out of the tens of thousands of women you could be happily married with and try to make shit work.
>>
>>17968326
But what if I'm not a romantic like you?
>>
>>17968326
I've been dating around for awhile. This new girl I've been seeing is more fun and interesting to me than all the other girls combined. It's only been five dates though. I hope this feeling doesn't end.
>>
>>17968329
>I hope this feeling doesn't end.

I've got some bad news for you...
>>
>>17968326
lmao
>>17968328
fuckin lmao
>>
>>17968329
>>17968328
All I'm implying is that in a globalized world with something like 3.5 billion women on it... you could probably end up settled down, married with kids, with any thousands of women on this planet who are both attractive to you and compatible.

That's the main two things.

Is she beautiful? When you look at her, do you want to kiss her? Do you want to fuck her?

This part I'm assuming most of you boys have figured out. But the really important questions are, is she not a bitch? Is she compatible with you? Can you make your lifestyle work together.

If you can get to the point where you know the answer to all these questions is "yes", then she's one of those "ones" you could probably have a good thing with.
>>
>>17968341
>Is she beautiful?
Yes
>is she not a bitch?
She's not but she is a woman so some things are unpredictable
>Is she compatible with you?
She is interesting and shares my sense of humor. We have minor political differences and dietary differences but these aren't dealbreakers for me.
>Can you make your lifestyle work together.
It's worked so far despite wild schedule differences and the fact she goes out of town a lot.
>>
OP, as you have probably already learned, don't use "the one" because it will just devolve into an argument of sememantics.

No do you mean how can you know if she's the one to be your girlfriend, or the one to marry?
>>
>>17968352
I mean the former.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.