[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm going to get my iud removed in a few minutes. how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1717.jpg (113KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1717.jpg
113KB, 960x500px
i'm going to get my iud removed in a few minutes.
how do i make the first time having sex without protection extra exciting?
>>
>>17968318

Release a bee into the room
>>
>>17968332
somehow i have heard that already
>>
Missionary position, deep kissing and eye contact, say eachothers names and tell each other how much you love one another, don't hold back your sounds, then as things speed up and it begins to reach a climax, go full primal mode and leglock him while looking him in the eyes and beg for his seed, scream for him to put his babies inside of you. Embrace each other and truly become one.
>>
>>17968346
mkay, sounds like a good plan. besides the screaming. guess i'm more going with "moaning"
>>
>putting yourself at risk for the ultimate std, a baby
Why would someone willingly ruin their life like this?
>>
>>17968318
Do it with me
>>
Have sex with a complete stranger.
PS. Don't do that, unless it's with me.
>>
>>17968346
>Not holding hands during
Well, I guess if you want op to go full slut mode.
>>
>>17968646
Some people aren't financially desolate and can deal with some of the issues that come with babies.
>>
>>17968780
And what if the baby has severe birth defects or develops mental illness later in life. Seems pretty damn monstrous to me.
>>
>>17968783
Meh, tards are cute too
>>
>>17968981
Tards and other mutations of the like are the only reason I support abortion
>>
>>17969016
i work with tard and i can assure you, they are pretty ok
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.