[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend was hugging me really hard and told me she wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fug.jpg (21KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
21KB, 600x630px
my girlfriend was hugging me really hard and told me she wanted to break up with me. I said 'ok' and i felt tears fall on my face. she was crying but trying to hold it in she cried for a few hours. it was the worst feeling in the world. she really loved me and i really cared for her. she asked me to say "i love you" and when I did she started crying even more. she asked me why i wasnt crying and i just told her i dont. but i just burst into tears now. its been a day and she told me to never text her again. the last time i saw her is when i walked her home she hugged me really tight and started crying again. i love her i dont want to see my baby hurt but its too late now.

the unfortunate thing is i really wanted to be with her but she was trying to rush me into marriage. she wanted to end it before her feelings got even stronger. ive never felt this way about a person but whenever I asked 4chan about her you guys would tell me shes crazy and there are red flags everywhere. I know this but I still care for her and can't help but feel sorry. I don't want to see her hurt she loved me and was willing to go to the ends of the earth for me.

I took her virginity and broke her heart. I feel so bad. Should I resist the urge of contacting her?
>>
How long were you together
>>
Wait you actually take the posts here seriously?
>>
>>17968154
a month
>>
>>17968155
This. Who the fuck takes it seriously when someone says something like "they're crazy" about someone after reading a few lines about them?
>>
File: 1416799953016.png (104KB, 358x242px) Image search: [Google]
1416799953016.png
104KB, 358x242px
>>17968132
>>17968160
>a month
>>
>>17968161
See
>>17968160
The bitch is crazy
>>
>>17968176
I think OP is probably an equally immature idiot too since he claims he absolutely loves her after only a month of dating.
>>
File: 1481572472377.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481572472377.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>17968160
>>
>>17968181
>>17968176
Plus he wanted to break up with her because 4chan told him to.

They're two peas in a pod
>>
You posted this on /r9k/ and /adv/ last night.

She was shit testing you in the absolute worst possible way, the kind of behavior that isn't going to go away over time. She's the kind of girl that wanted to dump you to see if you'd "fight for her," which is not the right way you talk about your future. She broke up with YOU. She got hormonal, threw a fuss, got all mixed up in her head, and expects you to deal with it.

Literally every sign you've told us about her makes her look crazy. I bet she isn't even a virgin, but was using it to make you feel guilty. No one should talk about marriage and shit one month in, at least not seriously.

Find another girl.
>>
>>17968132
Holy shit man I have the same fucking thing happening to me right now
>>
>>17968160
A fucking month
>>
>>17968283
run
>>
Bitches be crazy my nigga
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.