[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf kissed another girl on the lips in her class as part of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0333.jpg (76KB, 960x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
76KB, 960x691px
my gf kissed another girl on the lips in her class as part of a dare. she's always been straight and told me immediately after it happened. Should i be considering that as cheating or do something about it?? clearly this didn't change our love for each other but i don't feel very comfortable anymore knowing her lips touched another persons.
>>
>>17968067
Dude lezzo's are fucking hot,

3/10 bait
>>
>>17968067

Not cheating I think... but consider she's developing or showing her more impulsive side, guide her OPso she wont ge tin trouble while doing things thinking there won't be any consequences for her actions
>>
Not cheating if it's with a girl
You should be planning your threesome instead of being a faggot
>>
While not technically cheating due to a lack of emotional investment, the act is still undesirable and it begs to question if she would've gone through with the dare under different circumstances.

Just talk with her, and let her know.

"While I understand that this was part of a dare, for my own peace of mind I would appreciate it if in the future you refrained from intimate forms of contact with others as I feel that this is inappropriate given our relationship."

Sex or sexual orientation has nothing to do with it, really.
>>
>>17968067

No i definitely would not call it cheating.

But i would be upset that my girlfriend did something or anything purely becase "it was a dare". That is something worth being upset about. Im just gonna assume you're in high school (hopefully 9th-10th year), in which case it isnt a huge deal. But if she is in college and an adult, then she is severely immature.

Most of all communicate to her how it made you feel. Who she kissed is not as big a deal as why she kissed them.
>>
>>17968067
>Should i be considering that as cheating or do something about it??
If it's a dealbreaker for you, you know it. We can't make that call.
Sounds like it's not, but you're not sure how to prevent her pushing boundaries further.

If that's the case, roll your eyes and tell her she's a naughty girl. When the humor has died down, be stern and tell her that what happened is okay with you, but only because it's never been brought up before. This is a good opportunity for you to establish what you are and are not okay with. Lay these things out for her. Be unarguably clear.

If mouth kissing anyone is not acceptable, it is not acceptable from this point forward. Be prepared to walk away if necessary (which it probably won't be). Be prepared for her to test your commitment to your standards (she will).
>>
>>17968098
seconded, this is very sound advice
>>
>>17968087
You are clinically retarded.
>>
>>17968113
Explanation, or are we just tossing sand around in the box?
>>
>>17968098
Wait so she tests your standards, and then you walk away and then what?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.