/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My two best friends are a couple. We all usually hang out together.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My two best friends are a couple. We all usually hang out together. I always feel like a third wheel and it really sucks. I see them doing their thing, holding eachother or whatever, and it just makes me feel really really sad because I don't have that. I kind of want to stop hanging out with them because of this, but then I'll just be alone. They are the only people who legitimately care about me to the point they will check in with me if they havent heard from me in days and things like that.

I'm 25 and have still never had a girlfriend. I'm not a virgin so that's nice, but I really wish I had some intimacy. They never bring up the fact I don't have a girlfriend, but other people around me do all the time. Once someone made a joke about it, and someone else goes, "come on man, that's cold". It just made me feel awful. I don't know what to do. I'm so unhappy it's absurd and my depression is totally killing me. It's because of the "no intimacy" thing. You can't go 25 years without it and not be depressed. Help.
>>
If they're your best friends, ask them if they could introduce you to any girls they know

Also getting help for your depression can't hurt
>>
>>17968036

We all have the same friends. The three of us are the most isolated and we don't really have any other close friends aside from eachother. I know everyone they know. The guy isn't really interested in helping me and the girl can't because she can'tt do anything when he isn't around.
>>
Bump. Happened again today, like every day :/
>>
Two of my best friends just for engaged to each other. I'm so happy for them, but she knows (and so, he knows) that I'm pretty lonely. It's embarrassing, even though I know the last thing they want is to rub it in my face.

I don't think there's anything that can do other than be your friends, and your only job is to appreciate that.
>>
>I hang out with two people
>they love each other
>I want someone to love
Look, I don't want to be mean but there's literally only one answer to this: get the fuck out and meet other people.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.