[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys cope with being lied to/ Catfished? I was ''dating''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: song-about-betrayal-600x550.jpg (30KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
song-about-betrayal-600x550.jpg
30KB, 600x550px
How do you guys cope with being lied to/ Catfished? I was ''dating'' a girl I was in love with over the internet but the entire time she had a boyfriend.
>>
You're not dating until she touches your dick in a movie theater. Tough luck, OP.
>>
>>17967613
we talked everyday on skype for 6 months
she told me all these lies ''i want to spend my life with you'' ''your the best thing that ever happened to me'' etc...it just changes you.... hard to trust anyone
>>
>>17967622
Does not matter. Why didn't you fly to her or her to you in that time? There's no excuse other than it wasn't real, you're jobless, or presumably both.
>>
>>17967587
>I was ''dating'' a girl I was in love with over the internet

LDR is a concept purposely designed to fool people like yourself

sorry
>>
>>17967630
at the time i considered her my soulmate and woman of my dreams and I was scared to meet her because I was afraid things would go south...however everytime I offered she kinda back off the idea and said I dont want you spending money on me
>>
I don't date online.

I don't even really believe in the concept of two people having once been together living across the country.

You're only going to be able to bide your time for so long until your innate desires start kicking in again.
>>
You learn from your mistakes and stop dating online.
>>
That's tough op. What have you learned from this fucked up experience?
>>
>>17967657
Worked for me but I made the effort to make sure she was real got an address and went to meet her and see if she was worth it.

We recently got married.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.