[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About two years ago I got a new coworker. From that very first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1481161702348.png (243KB, 471x354px) Image search: [Google]
1481161702348.png
243KB, 471x354px
About two years ago I got a new coworker. From that very first day she hit every one of my buttons in attraction, both physically and in personality. She had a boyfriend so I tried to keep my self from getting too flirty while also trying not to get too interested in her.

That didn't particularly work and I fell for her hard.

The other day she came over with the explicit purpose of getting me drunk because she'd never been around when I was. She proceeds to do so, having only two shots all night herself. At some point we snuggled into my bed. My hands ended up all over her, I tested the waters a bit then fingered her and ate her out for about half an hour. We kissed a bit afterwards.

She starts getting dressed and I start spilling my guts. "I love you. Anyone but you would be a compromise. I don't want you to marry this other guy." All that jazz.

She smiled, kissed me more, "why would you want me, wouldn't you prefer X since her boobs are bigger, don't you want Y since her butt is nicer". About an hour later she left.

At this point I don't know what to do. She's coming over some time this week to hang out again, which means I at least didn't upset or weird her out enough for her to break off contact. But now I'm worrying about whether she took me seriously or not.

Did she take what I said as drunken rambling that meant nothing? Or did she take it honestly? At this point I want to sit down with her and say it all straight and sober. That I meant everything I said. But I don't know if that's the smart thing to do.

I'd really appreciate some opinions on what to do and how to handle this situation.
>>
>>17967457
That girl is crazy tho
>>
>>17967457

my advice is stop being a drama queen
>>
>>17967457
Why don't you stop being a faggot and go wrestle in the bingo halls with all your other manlet friends

Seriously though just tell her you like her
>>
Dude.
Tell the dude she's with that she cheated on him.

Fuck.
>>
She was willing to cheat on her man.
You think she's a great woman?

Love how they never seem to get that part.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.