[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a good 6 months since I've hooked up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

It's been a good 6 months since I've hooked up with any girls.I used to go hard on the dating apps to find girls to smash, but I got so bored with it that I deleted everything. I think I want an actual relationship/dating with someone. How do normal people date without apps?

I think I just want a girl I can be close with, which is something I've never had
>>
Right there with you op.

Had a gf, she dumped me. Spent some time on tinder but deleted it because I just didn't like it. No idea how to meet girls irl
>>
>>17967458
It's truly a struggle. I also don't have super high self esteem, so when it comes to thinking if a girl could actually like me I never get my hopes up
>>
Okcupid or just keep going outside everyday all the time seems to be the two answers
>>
>>17967453
Idk
You try to meet people at the bar, but you don't want to meet people who are the kind of people who meet people at the bar.
Rinse, repeat, die alone
>>
>>17967468

Well, there's not really a place to go that's equivalent to tinder. Largely, because the offline world is a lot more subtle, tinder just groups people together (that want to be on the site) and shows them to you.

If you keep your wits about you, you'll realise that most of the people out there on the street are kind of in a similar space to you. It's possible and quite easy to find people to date, but it does require getting out regularly and going to meet new people. This is pretty easy but can be hard.

The trouble is that, most people seem to just think that they have to immediately go to a bar or nightclub. So they end up forcing nights out for the soul purpose of trying to find a date or something like that.

It's best if you focus on yourself and what you like doing. I do a lot of art, so I can normally find avenues to meet people quite easily.

Basically if you're in the habit of meeting new people regularly it gets a lot easier, but it's always good to have an actual reason for being there. Going to a life drawing class to find a gf is really not cool and not going to work, but going there to draw and make friends is cool.

Yes I am tired.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.