[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go to another city for college and make my 4 year relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1472508904296.gif (98KB, 460x405px) Image search: [Google]
1472508904296.gif
98KB, 460x405px
Should I go to another city for college and make my 4 year relationship into a long distance one for a few years?

There are no good schools here and I really want to go but my girlfriend is really worried. She can't come because of her school. I love her and we plan on getting married and everything.

I think we can handle the 8 hour distance but she's been handling it badly like we're breaking up. I feel bad and I don't know what to do.

I want to keep the relationship and go to school at the same time. Wouldn't a little bit of space be good for things? We'd see each other every few months.
>>
>>17967439
They don't call it the Turkey Drop for nothing.
But hey, go dream your dreams
>>
>>17967451
If we've made it through summer vacation without seeing each other why would this be any different. Well see each other once every 2 months at most and then summers.
>>
>>17967451
I just want to say we met after high school and we've both moved way past college fresh men. Will this still result in a turkey drop? I just googled that term.
>>
>>17967439
You got your life ahead of yourself. When it's time to break up, it's time to break up. You will regret not doing it.
>>
>>17967566
But that's the point. I don't want to break up and it doesn't seem like I should have to. Between this girl and school, I'd pick the girl.
>>
If she won't sacrifice for you, don't sacrifice for her.
>>
>>17967439
Go to college.

I started dating my husband when I was in high school. We went to college in different towns, and for a while in different countries, but we always made it work. We are the only couple of high school sweethearts that is still together in my friend's school, and we are ridiculously happy after years.

The whole trick for having a great relationship at this age is supporting each other and let them achieve their personal happiness. If you don't go to college, you'll always resent her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.