[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lesbian woman. >Was in a long relationship with another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ItJda3zDhi1Cap2nAzjL1d2cNBQ.jpg (21KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
ItJda3zDhi1Cap2nAzjL1d2cNBQ.jpg
21KB, 540x540px
>Lesbian woman.
>Was in a long relationship with another woman.
>Break up
>After three months, she begins to flirt with me.
>I am guy

Why does she flirt with me even though I am a guy?
>>
>>17967365

Reaffirmation that she is sexy and desirable in someone's eyes, regardless of gender.

Or she's bi and not a lesbian.

Or she just wants attention from you because it's easy.
>>
>>17967369
winner winner chicken dinner
>>
>>17967365
Most "lesbians" I know have or do dabble with dick occasionally. The way my lesbros tell it, the masculine energy in straight sex is hard/impossible to match with two women.
>>
>>17967365
>Why does she flirt with me even though I am a guy?

I'm a straight dude, my best friend is a lesbian, I have hooked up with her, I have hooked up with other lesbians, I have had lesbians approach me with "Maybe if it was with you, I could try being straight" type statements

In my experience, basically:

1.) Sometimes they get horny as fuck, and just want to get laid, even if it's shitty as fuck (This usually involves MASSIVE amounts of alcohol, and they usually have briefly messed around with men earlier in their lives anyway before coming out, so there's some lingering curiosity)

2.) Sometimes they're doubting their own identity and just kind of want a check to see something old, or maybe they already had heavily bi tendencies anyway

3.) Sometimes they are fucked in the head and HEAVILY doubting themselves and desperate to find some sort of belonging, because it's pretty shitty having everyone always doubt who you say you are and always having to be the odd person out whose experiences differ from everyone else.

Every single girl that I've heard the "maybe if it was from you" sentiment from, they all had circumstances in their lives that made it pretty difficult for them to feel satisfied with their lives and drove them to a certain point of desperation--a yearning to be normal for once in their lives and to attain some ease of acceptance.

I.E. My best friend: Father--who she idolized--died at 10. Came out at 18. Mother loved her, but was uncomfortable with her being gay and was always secretly hoping she'd snap out of it and be straight. A year before, broke up with her ex--who stole all her friends. Recently died in an accident the year before that paramedics had said she was lucky to survive and had left her hospitalized for months.

Having seen a lot first hand, I can say it's pretty clear that being gay ain't easy, especially when all that outside pressure and lack of general acceptance gradually wears away at you and your self-confidence.
>>
>>17967369
Fpbp
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.