[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have a not so good looking friend with a lot of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Cocker-Spaniel-1.jpg (54KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cocker-Spaniel-1.jpg
54KB, 400x300px
>be me
>have a not so good looking friend with a lot of flaws but still like her
>kinda grow feelings for her
>confess
>she feels the same
>the moment i realize we're going to start something then & there
>"umm I'm really sorry but the timing is probably bad"
>fast forward 6 months later I hate another, much prettier & nicer gf
>she confessed to me and I was wholeheartedly into it, unlike last time
>me and other girl eventually lost touch

am I a bad person for what I did to my old friend? I kinda led her on didn't I? I feel guilty
>>
whats the problem?
>>
>>17967475

i lifted the hopes of a girl who was probably not pursued very much
>>
>>17968732
She rejected you retard.
>>
>>17968736

>>17967313
>>"umm I'm really sorry but the timing is probably bad"

this was me anon, I was the one who told her this, despite me being the one to confess first
>>
Since you feel bad about it contact her via facebook or phone and tell her that you feel bad for what happened.
Then again if you are in a relationship and not interested in that old friend romantically it might also be a bad idea since she might think you now want her.
>>
>>17968748
Oh misread. Still though I think you underestimate just how much being a woman is life on easy mode when it comes to getting romantic attention, even if you're ugly. If any woman is single it's entirely by their own choice, there are no female incels.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.