[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, why do women like edgy things so much? >got this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Holy shit, why do women like edgy things so much?
>got this friend
>shes pretty ok, we play vidya from time to time
>everytime she mentions her favourite character from any game it's the biggest fucking edgelord
I thought she was ironic but she's not. No matter what is it, the edgier the better. She's pissing me off with that.

Pic somehow related because she loves this guy.
>>
>>17967232
Show her Metal Gear Rising if she hasn't already played it. Show her other games where there's a blend between edgy and awesome.
>>
Where were you when edgy became the next literally and racist? Fucking normalfags
>>
>>17967246
She played it, but i didn't because it's not my type of gameplay. Her taste remains shit regardless.
>>
>>17967232

I don't get why you faggots think all women are the same as the one woman you know. What the fuck do you care about some girl who is into goofy video game characters? Are you autistic?
>>
>>17967250
But how can a person unironicaly like Reaper? >>17967254
I know other woman who like edgy things too. Hell, my 20 y old sister is even dating an emopunkwhatever.
>>
>>17967252
>Her taste remains shit regardless

Holy shit /v/ why don't you just show her some "good" games that still have edgy characters?
>>
>>17967259

>I know other woman who like edgy things too

And I know a bunch of guys that like rugby. Doesn't mean all men are into rugby. Also, lets not forget the fact that your interpretation of edgy could be completely different from other people's interpretation.

The fact that you've invested so much emotional energy into being pissed off over fucking imaginary video game characters says that there's probably something wrong with your brain.
>>
>>17967232
What you encountered is a specific type of a girl, an edgy one. It is by no means a representation of all women.

These girls usually have the following traits:
>change their hair colour frequently
>hair colour is red, pink, purple, blue, white, combinations of many, etc...
>get tattoos and piercings so they can show them off and never shut up about them
>brag about how much they can drink
>desperately trying to come off as being addicted to something
>in 99% cases they were raised by a single mother
>into Satanism or Wicca
>give out passive-aggressive and rude comments to people round her in an attempt to hide personal insecurities
>like edgy characters
>gets off to being an outcast
>basically does whatever possible to seem "dark"
>>
File: 1482980190961.gif (2MB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
1482980190961.gif
2MB, 490x275px
>>17967287

>tells OP not to make generalizations about women

>types out a long list of generalizations about women
>>
>>17967303
>reading is hard
>>
>She's pissing me off with that.
You're the one being edgy.
>>
>>17967287
She doesn't match almost any of those traits tbqh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.