[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in high school we had senior superlatives, stuff like best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1477518601469.png (584KB, 621x697px) Image search: [Google]
1477518601469.png
584KB, 621x697px
Back in high school we had senior superlatives, stuff like best eyes, cutest couples, etc. The thing is my school took it as a joke and did the opposite. So the kid with alopecia get voted best hair, girl with droopy eyes got voted best eyes.

I was voted most likely to succeed and cutest couple. I never had a gf, that picture was just me standing alone.

It's been five years since I graduated, when it happened initially I laughed and went along with it, now it's starting to sink in they were laughing at me and not with me.
>>
>>17967218
Only if you stop laughing. Who cares anyway, people are shallow as hell when they're in high school.
>>
>>17967218
Cool story, Bro.
>>
It's shitty of people to make fun of others, but it's awesome when people can make fun of themselves. If you can see your flaws and where you don't match up to people's standards in certain areas, and you can joke about it, that's great. Don't take this shit too seriously. Success, and relationships, they're just made up. You're real, and whatever you're interested in is real, so focus on that and go where it takes you. Don't worry about measuring up to everyone else's ideas of what your life should look like.
>>
>>17967218
You could put that in your tinder bio
>>
>>17967218
so everyone was in a relationship? I doubt it. The most likely to succeed shit is some bullshit, you never know how somebody's going to turn out
>>
>>17967218
You were all kids. Who fucking knows what happens now. Forget about that bullshit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.