[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me. A very close girl friend of mine recently told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Please help me. A very close girl friend of mine recently told me she wants to end it all. Normally I would protest wholeheartedly but with what she's been through, I want to help her do it. She became sick when she was 12 and was hospitalized for 2 whole years. In that frame of time she was raped, beaten, neglected and starved by many different hospital staff. She wasn't allowed any visitors and was practically alone in a white hell for 2 years straight. She was diagnosed with Lyme disease, juvenile arthritis, clinical depression as well as insomnia. And this was only in the first few months. After she left that hospital, she's been bedridden ever since and cant move without her wheelchair. Shortly after returning home her parents stopped caring for her. They blamed the illnesses on her, refused to provide any more medical care for her and called her a "liability to the family". She doesn't recieve any care or compassion from any of her family members. About 3 months ago a "dear " family friend moved in with her. They confided in each other and all seemed to be going well for once until she realized his ulterior motives. He raped her time and time again while under the same roof as her parents. She screamed the first couple times but her parents ignored her cry for help and she eventually just accepted it. She tried stabbing him one time but he turned the knife on her (She is physically very weak) and raped her at knife-point. After getting tortured in hospital, her home became just as bad. She has no way out. Her dad broke her phone and refuses to buy her a new one and the only was we stay in contact is via her laptop over facebook- that is until she comes and stays with me over most weekends. She has tried everything to leave, but her parents have bullshitted their way out of every possible scenario. Child Services? Nope. The police? Nope. She literally has no options left. Cont?
>>
>>17967195

> Child Services? Nope. The police? Nope. She literally has no options left.

She doesn't know how her laptop cam works?

>Cont?

If you want to provide actual relevant details, such as your and her age.
>>
>>17967208
She is 16, I am 18. What does her laptop cam have to do with anything?
>>
>>17967214

Her laptop cam has everything to do with it. If you two haven't found a way to record evidence for government agencies, you are morons.

I was going to elaborate, but there is little else to say on the topic.
>>
>>17967229
love you
>>
>>17967195
Cool story bro. I love how her broken cell phone is equated to medical torture. Wait, this isn't /b/. sage.
>>
>>17967195
You can always buy a gun...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.