[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl >Fat with big tits >Curly red hair, freckles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: bojac_s1_006_h.jpg (970KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
bojac_s1_006_h.jpg
970KB, 2000x1334px
>Meet girl
>Fat with big tits
>Curly red hair, freckles and glasses
>Cute in the face, big juicy hips
>Ask for her number
>She gives it to me
>Take her to Applebees
>She seems like its her first time at a resteraunt ever, the excitement on her face was almost unnerving
>She tries to order the cheapest thing on the menu
>I tell her she doesn't have to, to live a little
>She almost seems embarrassed
>Orders, we chat a little, shes shy, a little hard to talk to but sweet.
>Food arrives, eats small bites, covers her mouth a lot.
>Check arrives, she goes for it, I snatch it up, pay for everything, treats me like I'm god's gift to her which again is very offputting.
>Take her home, she invites me inside
>Her apartment is absolutely LINED with Predator and Alien Memorabilia...
>Even has a replica human skull and spine trophy
>The room is dark even with the lights on.
>Sit with her, and we watch some TV and snack, freaked out by all the Predator toys on shelves staring at me.
>Her Roommate walks out of her room.
>Another fat girl, but Asian with Glasses thick enough to stop bullets.
>T-Shirt that has a ribcage Xray and Alien.
>Pantless, sits on the couch on the other side of me.
>We all watch random shit, still a little freaked out by all the toys and shit.
>I tell her its getting late, and leave, she tells me to call her.

All in all it was a very strange experience. I'm thinking of calling her back, I kinda got to know her, but I wonder if anything will redeem that HUGE creepy obession... like, the levels of autism were huge once I saw that giant fucking collection... They were unpackaged, and there was even doubles of some, some looking like they may have been played with because bits and pieces were missing and paint had been rubbed off.
What do you guys think, is she wacked? is she waaay too comfortable with her roommate?
>>
Any pics of this chick? I'd love to join in on that double damage thiccfest. Girls are normally more comfortable around eachother.

Where are y'all from?
>>
Predator is a cool series, go for it
>>
>>17967179
Not shagging two obviously experimenting fat chicks and bailing.

Never gonna make it.
>>
Holy shit, OP. Go back there right now and finish what you started.
>>
How do you people put up with this?
>>
She sounds nice, I'd like to be friends with her
>>
Dude who's the thick Asian ;)? I'm ready for some of that shit ;) ;) ;)
>>
>>17967190
Cali
>>17967524
Shes fucking OBSESSED though
>>17967537
What do you mean?
>>17967644
What did I start? did I miss something?
>>17968247
Its her Roommate, seriously weird she was just, ok with walking around without pants.
>>
>>17968250
threesome, ya dingus
>>
File: 1483389328484.jpg (28KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
1483389328484.jpg
28KB, 400x562px
>mfw I'm a massive chubby chaser with an Asian and swingers fetish
>mfw I would have plowed the shit out of that autist, collection be damned

You dropped the ball OP, get back there and slam that chubby ass. Nerd girls are the best in the sack too.
>>
Tfw no xenomorph gf
>>
You fucked op.
>I tell her it's late and leave
Ffs dude.
>>
>>17968293
bead break too much weight
>>
>>17967179
How do you know she liked alien when her fat roommate was wearing the shirt? She prolly just lives with that girl
>>
>>17967179
I don't know if you're asking if you can aim higher.
>>
>>17967179
First you need to ascertain if the Alien Predator thing is her thing or her roommate's thing. Once that's been sorted, you can go from there. Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. If you like her, go for it. Just watch for red flags. This might or might not be a yellow flag at best.

Women always outdo us. Men show off their anime waifu collection and shit like that and then there are those women who decide to go "oh YEAH? Watch this!" Case in point: mario maker levels.
>>
>>17967179
Call her back dude. Obvious her Asian friend is the xenomorph fan. Get back on that saddle and ride!
>>
File: 1479534393990.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479534393990.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
OP go back and drink some alcohol with those girls and smash that mother fucking like button.
>>
>>17967179
I'm not into Predator or anything like that but would be totally turned on by this whole scenario. A chubby freckeled rehead with a chubby Asian roommate? That is the chance of a lifetime!
>>
File: 1479536495498.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479536495498.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>17969402

He should of asked if they wanted to watch AvP lolz
>>
>>17967179

if you can look past the fact that shes fat i dont understand whats wrong wtih really liking alien vs predator, like how is that going to negativelyi mpact the relationship?
>>
You missed out on a threesome
>>
I once dated this girl who used to restore century old porcelain dolls. She was amazing as a person and our relationship later grew( I'm still with her now) but her apartment was what nightmares were made of. antique everything everywhere. Distorted old as fuck foggy mirrors , creepy as fuck woodwork closets and shit. She used to keep all her restorations in progress on this shelf. It literally was a bunch of broken dolls with cracks and shit , missing pieces and whatnot all just overlooking you. Shit was like a horror movie. I remember one time telling her about how one of the dolls specifically creeped me the fuck out...so in turn one day she snuck into my car and buckled it into the back seat. HOLY FUCKING SHIT did that get me, I nearly drove off the road.
>>
OP here, I texted the girl, we're going to go on another date tonight, she said she was happy I contacted her and wasn't sure I would, she also mentioned her Roommate really liked me to, I dunno, I that that was weird.
>>
>>17967179
It's not her first time at a resteraunt it's the first time someone took her out instead of just giving her dick >>17967179
>>
>>17967179
you have failed, my son
you should have fucked them both
>>
>>17970340
Offer to order in take out and watch the alien series
>>
Smash both the pussies and run..
>>
>>17970340
>says roomate likes you
>roommate was just walking around in her panties
>red head probly dtf
if you dont fuck both of them your doing it wrong
>>
>>17970340

First off, Alien and Predator are both fucking awesome series. Second of all you go back this time and fucking Plough at least one of them(preferably both). You can talk the AvP obsession out later if you decide to keep things up.
>>
i this thread real?

im calling b8 on this one
>>
File: 1484749719196.jpg (27KB, 582x365px) Image search: [Google]
1484749719196.jpg
27KB, 582x365px
>>17970340

That's not weird anon. She's just glad the person she lives with thinks you're cool, I.e. won't complain when you're fucking loudly so she has nothing to worry about.

Keep on chasing that qt and
>fucking post how it goes in greentext plz I need to know how this one ends
>>
>>17969082
Must of had Bible study in the morning.
>>
Wait are you telling me that you went into that apartment and didn't ask questions about the memorabilia? Did neither of you even acknowledge it? Because I feel like if you had you would have either learned that it all belongs to the roommate or you could have had an in depth conversation about two excellent series.
>>
bumpin for lolz
>>
>>17967179
>being passsionate about something is "creepy"

Please explain this normalfag mindset, OP
>>
>>17967179
>after that i went home and played videogames for 9 hours while posting on 4chan the whole time
>couldn't stop thinking about her weird obsession!
>>
Whats the issue with Alien and/or Predator fandom?

I dont have toy memorabilia but i read many extended universe novels and comics. Also H R Giger imo is a great artist, i have several books on his art.

Im employed, married and have a kid on the way. I dunno whats your hangup is buddy.
>>
Redhead probably comes from a sheltered family and is easily manipulated by her roommate, who obviously has a strong, almost masculine personality.

Most likely those two are experimenting sexually and like other anons said it would probably be very easy to cop a threesome.

I don't approve of sex before marriage but if that's what you are going for then you should get her to take you back to her place again and lean on the friend and make her aroused.

To do that, all you have to do is inquire into her obsession and validate her for it.
>>
Just go for it OP, this is no big deal.

I once went home with a girl I met in a bar. We went back to her place, fumbled towards her bedroom, both stripping off as we go.

She leads me into her bedroom, flips the light on and... Barbie. Barbie everywhere.

The whole room was pink, literally everything, with Barbie posters on the walls, Barbies on shelves, Barbie furnishings and even Barbie bed sheets.

I don't think I've ever visibly WTFed as much in my life, before or since. Instant boner killer. Of course, I still went there but I never called her again.

By comparison, Predator is actually pretty cool.
>>
>>17967179

>What do you guys think, is she wacked?

Collecting things isn't horribly weird. Collecting things from movies and tv shows is probably the least weird thing you could collect. It might be a little obsessive but creepy is the wrong word.

>is she waaay too comfortable with her roommate?

Girls change around each other and ask each other how their boobs look and talk about their periods and shit. I dunno if you've been around a lot of girls but walking around each other without pants on is the polar opposite of strange behavior.
>>
>>17967179
Just go for it
Remember to update how your date went, this whole ordeal looks promising
>>
>>17967179
I don't know what's the bigger red flag the fact you talk tell took it to Applebees, or the fact that she seemed to enjoy it.
>>
Bumping for op
>>
>Into fat chicks
>Thinks collecting memorabilia is "Autistic."

Lol fucking kill yourself, please.
>>
>>17967179
>she REALLY likes AvP is this bad guys?!

I swear you fucking retards will complain about anything.
>>
>Fat

How fat exactly?

>Big tits

>How big exactly

If she has truly monster tits you should stay with her regardless of her Autism. Huge tits are so rare, trust me. You will never be able to move on once you have experienced them

>tfw ex was 32J

I have been a broken man ever since
>>
OP, you should definitely ask her to STICK AROUND

I'd be quoting Predator lines to her all the time whilst fucking her. She sounds awesome
>>
Like you are one ugly motherfucker? That kind of quote?
>>
Did you win yet OP?
>>
This fuckhead better update us....
>>
OP you have to tell us how it ended up mate.
>>
>>17967179
Sounds like the female version of a 4chan user. Except she browses tumbler. Probably has a lot of the problems that people here do.
>>
>>17967179
Form your own fucking opinions fag, stop caring what other people think and liver your fucking life. Either you can live with her obsession or you can't.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.