[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am starting to hate people. I cannot believe I spent so long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: fuckpeople.jpg (138KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
fuckpeople.jpg
138KB, 1252x1252px
Yeah. People are fucking pieces of shit. They are jealous, hateful, conniving, backstabbing, greedy, selfish, self centered, annoying sons of fucking cunts, whores and bitches.

I will not present the 1 million examples I have gone through in life, where someone fucked me over just because they could, I will present to you something that happened just now.

I was to meet with a librarian to discuss an issue. She was not present at work. In her place was someone else; a lady I worked with as a work-study student. That lady was a total cunt and a psycho.

Anyways she tells me that the person I need to speak to has stepped out for lunch, she will be back shortly. I waited 2 fucking hours. Then I go to up to her desk and she tells me "she left for the day may be". Then she laughs and gives me this squinty (i hate you) look.

How am I ever going to succeed in life, ever get ahead or accomplish anything, when there are so many fucking pieces of shit in every step. Does not help that I am not white, I am middle eastern - most of these cunts are jewish and they hate / oppress anyone who is not a jew like themselves.
>>
It's human nature to be a cunt and put yourself ahead of others life is cruel. Humans are a deceitful, evil species
>>
When i came to this country I was a liberal and believed in globalism and diversity, but honestly considering how piece of shit humanity is; particularly THESE people - no fucking way it happens.

Racism is not really about being oppressed or hated. Racism is about these little fucking backstabs that add up to you being behind everyone else in a very very competitive world.

They expect superhuman intellect and ethics from me but practice none of those themselves. They expect honesty and integrity for me, but have zero morals. They expect me to be opended minded and loving, yet they don't even know the meaning of those words. This life is a hypocrisy where the good get killed early and the hateful cock sucking talent less small minded narrow brained piece of shits prevail.
Embrace your dark side. Become criminals and gangsters, only then can you keep yourself from getting fucked. Or be born white or a jew, then you can form this group where there's someone always out there to protect our interests.
>>
you're the cunt OP, people just mirror back what you're putting out.
>>
Replacing anxiety with hate is not healthy.

Youve let them won when you taint your heart with hate. You will always be burdened by the presence of people and will never be happy and jovial around people. This makes people your intentional weakness and thus is bad.

Not all people are evil, though we all have the capacity to.

Yes, people can be cunts but to operate on the assumption that all people are cunts is irrational. Asses each situation uniquely.
>>
>>17967160
I've been called gullible and nice before, because of how nice I am.
>>
>>17967154

let me clarify, all people are pieces of shit but certain have more power in places that I have interest in. Afghan kebab makers can't really hold me down because they just make kebabs all day long.
>>
File: lol.jpg (205KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
205KB, 1125x1125px
>>17967141
I agree that there's a lot of selfish, narrow-minded scum. Some regions in the world have more, some less. Just remember there are some very nice and fun people in the world. Also some people who are on their way to becoming nice people. Obviously a lot of people are engulfed in their own problems. Yeah you have to stick your neck out and risk getting hurt to find them, but finding people who you click with or can look up to is worth it. Then you guys can discuss those dumb people together! This is coming from someone who's been mugged and assaulted in public on separate occasions.
>>
If it makes you feel any better, I'm white, blonde hair blue eyed and I'm treated like shit all the time. All the time, like horribly. It's likely not a race thing so much as it is a you thing. Still doesn't make it any better though. I'm at the end of my rope, I'll wait for advice too.
>>
>>17967202

Yep that's you're problem. Kind of. Being stern will just make things even worse because you probably look beta and wimpy as fuck. Therefore people within a split second of seeing you know that they can walk all over you and abuse you to blow off some steam with no repercussions. And even if you do defend yourself people know that others will take their side over yours. Do you look beta af OP?
>>
File: Irony.jpg (42KB, 910x532px) Image search: [Google]
Irony.jpg
42KB, 910x532px
>>17967668
>Yeah. People are fucking pieces of shit. They are jealous, hateful, conniving, backstabbing, greedy, selfish, self centered, annoying sons of fucking cunts, whores and bitches.
>>
>>17967679

Did you mean to quote OP? Either way, it's completely possible that there's a certain something about OP that is making people treat them like garbage. And it could be something very superficial, but not everyone understands this. Some lucky people (like you) actually believe that people will automatically treat you with kindness and respect if you do the same to them. I envy you people. Now we just need to figure out what's wrong with OP.
>>
>>17967704
Huh? Oh yeah.

No, I don't expect anything of people. I'm not prejudice. It's weird to assume things about people you don't know, right?

I tend to stay a neutral party until it goes either way, and then I'll either reciprocate with kindness, or ignore the person depending on the circumstances.

I think people get caught up in statistics too much, and that's kind of a shame. If you perpetuate a negative attitude, all you'll succeed in doing is pushing potentially positive people out of your life.

There's no winning if you're just positive or negative. So, I'll take neutrality. It fits in with my lazy nature. Less thinking, and less worrying.

I just found it ironic that OP is going on about people being jealous, hateful, and self centered all the while calling them out. That doesn't make much sense.

I find it valuable to point these things out because self reflection is a valuable tool. We tend to forget, but other people live life too. It wouldn't be too alien of a concept for them to come to the same conclusions after sharing similar experiences.
>>
>>17967141
Humans are the exact opposite of a hivemind.
While a hivemind uses units to ensure betterment of the species, humans will ALWAYS try to trample other humans for stuff like entertainment.

Best practice for everything you do is to prepare to have to destroy lives but hope there wont be a need to.
>>
>>17967141
When you look for hatred in others you're asking it of yourself, being happy is a cancer to anyone who hates you if really want to be vindictive.
>>
>>17968476
Not him, but I really, truly need to know:

Can this living a happy life meme actually prove toxic to any asshole near you? Like, say some asshole who does nothing but rag on you regularly notices you're finally smiling after leaving his presence for the long-term.

Would he actually be tortured as you actually show happiness?

I always thought that shit was fake, as regardless of your mood, those types will always find a way to jab you and it WILL work. I just want that to stop and want them to fuck off.
>>
To be fair OP, it doesn't matter where you're from, if you don't have a grip the world will treat you like this. I'm a girl and extremely shy towards strangers, have a hard time saying no and get treated accordingly to that.
A lot of people would think I have it easy, but I get used more often than the average person, lose a lot of money and trust because of that.

My partner helped me with that (and still does) to say no, to come forward and often complains from his side because I wouldn't be confident enough to do so. I think without any help I'd be on the streets already, because I had less hope that anyone truly cares for me.

I know it's frustrating, but the world spins like that. I think you need to stay positive and find the good in people. There are not many, but they're there.
>>
>>17968489
>Then she laughs and gives me this squinty (i hate you) look.

She started to annoy you and her laughing probably made it 10× worse. Let people try to bring you down all you want, it's your choice whether or not it affects you.
>>
>>17968511
I think you're talking to the wrong person here.
>>
>>17967668

Well I am thin artistic looking male, so yes I do look beta. And you are completely right about them taking each other's side. I can't even complain because I know how it will play out, I will just lose even more in the end.
>>
>>17968584

Yep same here, everywhere I go. I'm looking for an answer to get out of this cycle, never have anyone on my side, not even family or 'friends' so I'm just fighting it all alone while they all have each other. Must be nice to act like an asshole you're hiding behind a group of people who have your back. Just tell myself it could be worse.
>>
>>17967141
>Jews
You know the solution.
>>
>>17968511

It's just little people man. I hate to judge but these little piece of shits who do nothing with their lives, are lazy and unmotivated - think of doing nothing great for their society and kin - it's these people that are always fucking with me. There are just too many. A little thing with a fucking librarian wasted 2 hrs of my time.

I don't let it effect but but it does effect me..... problem is that it has to do with me being bullied by my parents and somehow I have that fucking aura. How do I get rid of this "fuck with me" aura to "don't fuck with me"?

Do I start eating and build muscle? and honestly most of this shit involves little minded people, I feel like by showing off wealth or power they will fuck with me even harder out of jealousy?

I have this cheap ass 200$ Tablet and just that tablet became such an issue for my employer.... she was going nuts with jealousy. I rarely ever felt jealousy in my life dude! only when a girl I liked was talking to another guy.

I just don't get people man it's so fucking exhausting.
>>
>>17968611
Yeah this is how I feel exactly man. You just described how I feel.
>>
>>17968624
>Do I start eating and build muscle?
Yes.
>>
>>17968644
it's not who I am though. The clothing style, short hair, stretched armed macho attitude is not for me. But if I really have to then I will I guess. Nothing is worse than being treated like a rodent day and night.
>>
>>17967141

>Yeah. People are fucking pieces of shit. They are jealous, hateful, conniving, backstabbing, greedy, selfish, self centered, annoying sons of fucking cunts, whores and bitches.

You're also a person. Hop off your high horse, faggot. You're a worthless sack of meat just like the rest of us.
>>
>>17968670

Yeah but there are a lot of smaller guys that don't (at least from what I can see) get shit on constantly, so it must not JUST be that.
>>
>>17968678

I think OP realizes that. But when you're always everyone's whipping boy it turns you cynical quickly. It's easy to be on a high horse when you're treating everyone with respect and their all using you as their personal garbage receptacle.
>>
I used to have your problem mate, and what you need to do is to read up on stoicism. Plebbit has an ok board for it, and it links to introductory material. It really changed my life in a good way.
>>
>>17968730

Isn't that where you just walk around with no personality or emotions?
>>
I assure you guys this disrespect is not earned. I am very respectful to people. Hell I work not one but two jobs which are both about helping people.

What gets me the most is that you can tell from the start if someone is going to be a total asshole. It's always grumpy women or older / bald men (yes I am judging). They just pick fights with me or tear apart my character. Talk to me like I am a criminal and they are the police.

I do great with women my age. I am starting to think perhaps I look homosexual or something odd like that, which makes people hate me.
>>
>>17969049

Stop caring, or being self-conscious about how you are percieved. Not going to lie, your problems seem pretty trivial, if not juvenile.

That said, you're definitely onto something with your overall misanthropy, at least you're smart enough to have determined what you have already.

But the bottom line is, in the grand scheme of things, your woes are pretty insignificant.

In short, just get on with your life dude. With some maturiation, you might even find a newfound sense of optimism within yourself.

There was no point in creating this thread, it won't achieve anything. It doesn't matter. Learn to appreciate your own insignificance. Choose to work with it and not against it.
>>
>>17969069
Thanks. There was a point to creating this thread, one brain is less powerful than ten.
>>
>>17967141
>I hate all humans
>I better share this thought with other humans
>>
Havent you seen that episode of Recess where TJ learns that one kid doesn't think he's cool? He tries his best to appease him, learns his likes and dislikes, even offered to become his slave or something, still the kid didn't like him. You will never please everyone even if you're a charming extravert with lots of friends.
>>
>>17969863
Good point OP, best of luck. Let us know how you're feeling.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.