[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a situation, where i met a girl and we were having a great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
I have a situation, where i met a girl and we were having a great time together, we become really close in past two weeks, but yesterday she told me she went to a beer with her ex, today when we met and decided to become a couple she told me she slept with him yesterday. Shes very apologetic, says it was her mistake and how she loves me. She asked me to meet her tomorrow. The thing is i have feelings for her i havent felt in long time but that left me devastated. What to do anons?
>>
File: 1481572472377.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481572472377.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>17967045
>>
>>17967048
You mean?
>>
>>17967045
if u became a couple 1 day after she slept with her ex u prolly had sex b4 so she cheated on u.. why go in a relationship when she even cheated before..
>>
Don't enable the sluts anon, get her have an std test and then ghost her.
>>
What to do for what? you want us to be your free will?

Murder her with a fork and post it here
>>
>>17967045
>I have a situation

please op just run away and as fast as you can

that gal is just bouncing around and has no idea what she is doing

no need to risk your feels with such a thing

find a more stable gal who doesn't pull these kinds of stunts

or keep dating her and prepare to get slammed again & again & again
>>
>>17967045

Look at everything you just typed and tell me on what planet is that acceptable behaviour??
>>
>>17967045
Op, do not listen to any of these virginfags.

You two were not exclusive. How the fuck was she suppose to know you wanted to be exclusive. The fact that she even told you the truth means she actually cares.
>>
>>17967720
Yeah OP, listen to this super mega playboy here, he called us virgins, that means he fucks 10 women everyday and whatever he says is 100℅ truth.

Enable this slut that fucked her EX just yesterday, there is no way this will go wrong and you will get hurt again. Nope.
It's all good, just listen to your desperate feelings instead of your brain.
>>
>>17967746
Because women aren't allowed to have casual sex ever, right?
>>
>>17967054
He means that you're too sensitive about it. The way you describe the situation is that you've known this girl for 2 weeks and you're sad that she had sex with her ex BEFORE YOU GUYS EVEN BECAME A COUPLE.

Dude: YOUVE KNOWN HER FOR 2 WEEKS. I don't know how you're sad about her having sex with another person when you aren't even officially a couple yet. Get over your sadness, she probably doesn't even mean anything to your life.

On another note, if you're nervous about her cheating when you're actually a couple, then don't date her: YOU'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 2 WEEKS. NEITHER OF YOU WILL FEEL BAD IN A MONTH IF YOU LEAVE HER
>>
Ignore the mongoloids, absolutely ignore all the mongoloids who tell you to commit to her. Don't be a fucking retard.

Focus on this detail:

She was considering getting into a proper relationship with you so much that the very night before making it official she slept with her ex.That's how much she thought about you.

Do not fucking do it, or if you do, use her, do not commit to her, look for better options right off the bat. Do not fucking be a naive retard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.