[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf already said she doesn't love me anymore, start fights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1419659246863.jpg (301KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1419659246863.jpg
301KB, 1383x1600px
>gf already said she doesn't love me anymore, start fights at slight opportunities over trivial shit
>she is too much of a pussy to end the relationship
>i too don't have the balls because I love her and will be a lonely faggot with 0 friends and no one to talk to again
I wish i could press a button and forget her, theres no easy way out without absolute loneliness and despair

Please guys make me grow the balls to do it, and tell me how to get over this as quickly as possible
>>
Think about how she feels, I know it can be hard as fuck when you are in love with her but if you want it to be easiest break up over text and ask her to block you on everything so you can't see her. Out of sight out of mind, that is probably the least healthiest option though
>>
>>17967118
>that is probably the least healthiest option though
Why? The quicker to get over it, the healthier imo
>>
>>17967036
Start talking to another girl. I'm sure you know a couple of girls so just talk to them. Doesn't mean you need to date them. Just talk to other girls. I find that helps the transition out of a relationship.
>>
>>17967122
Ive just been told you should deal with relationship issues irl instead forming my opinion
>>
In my country we have a saying:
>better alone that with bad company
You'll feel like shit, no doubt, after breakup. but that's imminent and it's even worse to be in a poisonous relation.
Eventually, pain with pass. But you're going to experience pain no matter what. So brace yourself.
>>
>>17967036
Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.
You just gotta tear off the bandaid, OP. It'll do you far more harm long term to stay with someone who doesn't love or respect you because you're a coward. The first step to solving all your problems is taking the first step.
>>
>>17967036
>Please guys make me grow the balls to do it, and tell me how to get over this as quickly as possible

You'll start to get over her as soon as you begin entertaining the idea of a world where you're better off without her.
That probably seems like an impossibility right now. You probably don't want to get over her yet. There are things you can do to encourage yourself.

Make a list of 5 - 10 things you desire and enjoy, that you will have more room for in your life, once she is out of it. Put this list where you will see it often. When you see it, remind yourself that you have new opportunities, and that these good things are on their way to you.

>theres no easy way out without absolute loneliness and despair
There is no easy way out. Loneliness and despair are mindsets, not circumstances. Like it and admit it or not, your mindset is under your complete control. If you'd like to learn about controlling that, start a new, positive, growth oriented thread, please.

Good luck. I believe in you.
>>
>>17967919
Thanks for the advice anon, but one thing that will make hard to overcome her is that she was(is, currently) my first gf, my first everything, i never had romantic interaction with women before AND she is out of my league, that is, i'll probably not be able to find another girl as beautiful as her and now i'm spoiled

>but muh looks is not everything
Its not everything, but it plays a big role in my attraction for a girl, I doubt i'll love another person as I love her if I can't find this other person attractive enough.
>>
>>17967942
Please understand that I say the following with great care and no judgement. You speak as most people do about their first loves.

How many young, unhappy people do you hear saying what you say?
How many old, happy people do you hear echoing that sentiment?

You are inexperienced and immature in love. That's okay. It doesn't make you a bad person. It's 100% normal. But it is coloring your beliefs about love.
You will grow, unless you try your damnedest to stay the way you think and feel now. You WILL find non-physical things about people that turn you on even more than her looks. And to top it off, you will find women even more attractive than her, who are madly in love with YOU.

On your list of "Criteria for Best Mate", where do you rank "head over heels in love with me"?
Pro tip, it should be pretty fucking close to the top. This girl isn't in love with you any more. Bottom line, you deserve someone who is. Maybe it would even be good for you to spend some time learning to love yourself a little more.
>>
>>17967964
Thanks anon, I hope you are right.
Things would be a lot easier for me if i wasn't a very antisocial person without friends that can't connect with 99% of people, this girl was very special to me because i never had it before, it was totally a new and incredible feeling, I never though I could get in this state, everything was rainbows at the time, I thought this would last forever, we constantly talked about living together and having children, I really didn't expect in just a year to things to go downhill the way it did, I can't accept it, if she was to happy with me like I was with her, why she lost interest in this manner? I really doubt she cheated on me too, theres not much of an explanation. I never felt such deception before, seems like a nightmare that I can't wake up.
>>
>>17967158
This helped me. It still took me like 2 years to fall out of love with her, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. No matter how much you love someone, if they constantly treat you like garbage your resentment will accumulate over time.
>>
>>17967036
She's aweful. Let her go man, it'll hurt but it's goes away soon enough
>>
>>17967993
2 years AFTER the breakup? Oh man, this will be a long ride
Even if you didn't mean after, I heard a lot of stories about people that couldn't overcome the breakup for YEARS, this scare the shit out of me
>>
File: JMSiUb5[1].jpg (212KB, 1298x796px) Image search: [Google]
JMSiUb5[1].jpg
212KB, 1298x796px
>>17967991
>theres not much of an explanation
That really bites a big one. It's especially hard to get closure in a situation like yours. I hope and expect you'll gain some understanding as you experience more of life.

> I never though I could get in this state, everything was rainbows at the time, I thought this would last forever,
This can be a bit of your silver lining, though. As good as you've felt, you can and will feel again. Even better, if you play your cards right. Look at the capacity for joy and love you found in yourself; try hard to imagine what else there is to discover.
Let this be a lesson that nothing lasts forever. We learn our attachments, but we can unlearn them, too.
A child derives pure joy from blowing bubbles, knowing every moment those bubbles are on the brink of popping. Life and love are just as delicate, and are equally full of beauty and joy and wonder.

You had something special and beautiful. Not letting it be over when it is over diminishes that by attaching pain and suffering to the memories. The best (maybe only) thing you can do now to honor and protect that love, is to let it go.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
>>17967036
Get pissed off and tell her to fuck off. There's got to be a point where you have enough of this shit.

Do you want to be alone and happy or in a shitty relationship and miserable?
>>
>>17968029
I'll try to focus on myself then and try my best to improve, lets see what life is holding for me. I don't have the balls yet to just break it off, so i'll just wait for her to do it, which it will probably be soon

>>17968042
>alone and happy
More like alone and even more miserable, but at least with a chance do get my shit together instead of keeping myself in a shitty state
>>
>>17968056
I'd rather be alone. Yeah you're going to be sad, but you have more time to pick up the pieces and move on.

This chick is a hypocrite.

You clearly don't like it when she does drugs and you have every right to be pissed. She turns it around and blames you for her actions.

She is a cunt. Either you set her straight or kick her ass to the curb. Your choice.
>>
File: Jotaro yelling ORA.png (604KB, 848x472px) Image search: [Google]
Jotaro yelling ORA.png
604KB, 848x472px
>>17967036
Wait a minute, that drawing in the OP

POST THE ORIGINAL!
>>
>>17967036

You should do her a favour if you love her and let her go, if she means what she says but doesn't have the guts to go through with it then its up to you, a last act of love.

It will suck for sure, but there is closure in knowing it wasn't meant to be in a sense, also that it was your decision as a man, to make the right decision for you both. If you let this drag out until she eventually musters up the courage to leave you it will feel much worse, trust me.
>>
>>17967352
This.

Also, pain and suffering is exhilarating and cathartic. Sure you will feel like shit, but after the dust settles, you will be stronger, wiser and more mature.
>>
>>17968005

I loved my ex more than anything in this world and it took me about 3 months to get over that fact after the break up. It's a matter of your mindset, a lot of deep reflection about yourself and your relationship and your future. When we first broke up I worried about being hung up on her for years or a lifetime just like you, but if you allow yourself to grieve early on it will go much faster, time does heal all wounds.

About your worries not finding someone as attractive, that's just your insecurities speaking, likely she was in your league if she dated you to begin with. Work on yourself and your future and you might develop some confidence in the fact you can attract girls just as pretty if not prettier. Also if you think about it, a lot of attraction doesn't come from physical means, I bet you find her attractive for the way she says things, does things, mannerisms etc. These can all be found in other girls, new reasons you've never found someone attractive for before will pop up. You're not able to put anyone above her at this moment because even the hottest girl on the planet seems meh to you when you compare her to someone you have grown to love inside and out.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.