[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE chime in on this. My female friend: >started going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1465588157062.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1465588157062.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
PLEASE chime in on this. My female friend:

>started going out with an asshole doctor
>after 9 months, he NEVER asked her for a real relationship, uses her as a fucktoy
>the guy has called her a whore before, prohibits her from hanging out with other males, and has tried to get her into threesomes
>she has changed his sexuality for him, becoming bisexual
>she changed what she was studying in college to be in his profession
>she found cocaine in his drawer and forgave him
>she found him cheating on her and forgave him
>she found him in dating apps three times and forgave him
>she has cheated on him also
>recently he started wanting to cum inside her and she just let him
>now she's pregnant and won't leave him
>she will have his baby
>she can never have a proper conversation with him, he treats her like shit, when she expresses negative feelings he becomes angry
>so she tries to use me as her emotional sock

I have spent nearly a year listening to her ramble on and on about this bullshit and telling her to leave him, to no avail, until she got pregnant. I am done with this friendship, I want nothing to do with it, it's toxic. However, my gf believes I shouldn't abandon her now she's pregnant, and I must support her.

Who is in the right?
>>
drop that looney
>>
>>17967028
Its long past time for you to bounce, bro.
>>
>>17967028
Being friends with someone doesn't mean you're their personal emotional dump. It's a two way street. Does she listen to what you have to say? Do you enjoy activities together? If not, that's not a friendship, it's an emotional crutch.
>>
Let your gf take your place as emptional supporter if she wants to do charity that much.

Are you a shrink? Are you being paid for that? If the answers are no, you have no obligation to help her further than you already tried to
>>
Spare yourself. If you've been giving her advice for a year and she never listened, it's clear she doesn't care about your opinion and just wants someone to dump on. If you stop doing it, she'll simply look for someone else.
>>
Nah man your gf is dumb.

I'd just outline why you're going no contact, that you can't deal with this crap anymore, but the door is always open if she ever stops being an idiot. At least that's what I'd do in your position.
>>
>>17967028
>Doctor
I find it hard to believe that a Doctor has so much time for this fucking shit. Doctors(working in hospitals) have to work round the clock on their rounds, diagnosis and training. Unless you're telling us that he is a Doctor that has opened up his own clinic, otherwise, he wouldn't have time to go through all this stupid shit. The other thing is that many people that go into this profession, to a certain extent should have at least decent moral values, his job is literally to reduce human suffering. As for the problem, I would say don't let it bother you that much, just be understanding when it comes to be, she has already suffered enough as of now, no point adding salt to the wound, now it is time to heal the wound.
>>
>>17967336

THIS
>>
File: e8f.gif (125KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
e8f.gif
125KB, 600x426px
Time to get out. She isn't doing shit and just dumps on you. She fucked herself and knows it. She chose that life and now she's fucked for the next 18 years.
>>
>>17967847
He is actually a doctor, yeah, this is the reason she started going out with him. She became obsessed with money these last few years and he makes like 30k a month.

Also, she was my best friend for the last six years or so and I literally cannot recognize her anymore.
>>
>>17968538
>30K/month
Well, looks like in your friend's case and despite what she so desperately wants to believe, money cannot buy happiness.
Pretty dumb move to get a baby before the marriage though. How can she get those juicy maintenance payments in this situation.

Also, I'm jelly. 30K/month goddamn. I don't even earn that in one year... I don't even dream of earning that. That fucking final ambition (as a European, mind) is 7K/month. Fucking murifats and their fucked up health system...
>>
In a way you sound like you might have some sort of feelings toward her. I mean I'm trying to think if your friend was a guy and got repeatedly cucked by his gf would you really think of leaving your friend?
Maybe you just have a different approach to female friends and even if you don't have feelings toward her you feel you need to protect her/solve her problems. I mean it would be frustrating if my friend didn't listen any advice and only vented about his problems but I wouldn't leave him because of that. Then again if we only talked about his relationship problems and he never tried take advice then sure I wouldn't maybe spent as much time with him anymore since I wouldn't enjoy his company.

Stop being so emotionally invested in her life. You can still stay friends but don't let her problems affect your life. You could tell her that you feel like a emotional sock and are tired of discussing only her relationship issues every time you meet. Tell her that that friendship is not very fruitful for you if she asks why you have become distant lately.
>>
>>17967847
You have watched too much hospital tv shows. Sure its busy profession but you still have normal life as a doctor and work normal 6-8hr work days.
>>
don't even bother. they're just using you as an emotional tampon and dug their own grave to sleep in metaphorically speaking or w/e.
>>
>>17967028

All of this sounds like a big ol' pile of not your problem. Doesn't matter who is right. If you're done with it, walk away.
>>
your female friend is a golddigging whore
that doesnt mean you cant be friends with her, but do you actually want to?
>>
holy shit shes retarded
get away from her before your brain disintegrates just like hers, you're in the right here
>>
>>17967028
>>17968538
Women care about looks, money, and status. Personality is never at the top of their list.
>>
ITT: beta op being a beta while some alpha stud is making 200k a year busting nuts into random sluts

i mean. this is classic
>>
>>17968856
His mom probably told him to "just be urself," and he's getting frustrated when women smell the beta on him.
>>
>>17968538
Cocaine? Report him to the medical board.
>>
>>17968913
This one for some additional kek, but break off contact with the girl first.
>>
Your best friend is in an abusive relationship. See her less for your sanity, but keep an eye on her so you can report physical abuse when it will happen, because it will. Fuck she's such an idiot! She really fucked herself over. If you can report that dude for cocaine possession, do it yo. He might be abusing opioïds aswell. There's a lot to work with.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.