[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex dumped me because I was whiny, insecure bitch... After

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

My ex dumped me because I was whiny, insecure bitch... After 2 years I self improved, became ripped, confident, with stable job...
Should I get back to my ex?
>>
>>17967026
No.
>>
>>17967041
ok
>>
>>17967026
Obviously no
>>
No. You've moved to a diff world, don't go back
>>
If she didn't reach out within two years then it's lame as fuck to contact her. That's so pathetic and if I were her I'd roll my eyes at the sight of your text.

Find someone new. If she was worth it, she would have contacted you within that time apart.
>>
>>17967026
Ladder theory, my friend. You have more vaue now. Why would you want to go back to her? You can do much better. If you dont see it, you probably havent changed from what you were in the past.
>>
No. Take it from someone who's been there. I was a little bitch when I was younger, dated a girl from around 16-19ish. Changed a lot in a couple years after we broke up, and ended up getting back with her for a bit at 22. Even though I changed and no longer was nearly as much of a jealous whiny bitch, she still treated me like I was because she expected me to be. She started getting extremely aggressive for no reason and I broke things off with her because I realized there was no saving my appearance to her.
>>
>>17968455
(op here)
Yeah but, you know what if I was the one who fucked up... Because she outgrew me in some cases?
>>
>>17967026
Hey, Opie dopie. You said it was an issue on your side and that you'd like to initiate contact so here's my advice for you about reaching out to your ex in your case:
You have improved yourself which is what she would of liked to see. So I believe with that alone it's well enough to contact her. Plus, you're considering it and there's the underlying fact you *want* to contact her. I say go for it but prepare for the worst case scenario. Good luck and if it doesn't work out we can always lift together! Lol

>>17968769
Love this photo.
>>
>>17968821
(op here)
Maybe it is not like I want to contact her. I still remember her, she was one of the best person that I had relationship with (it was the first one tho). I had few relations during this time, but all of them were nothing comparing to this one. After the break up I had no contact with her because I asked her to block me on FB, I have no idea how is she doing, I can easly get her tel no.and contact her. However as you said, I have to be ready for worst scenario, what If she has somebody already. I mean... I really don't know if this is a good idea, but also, what If I miss something great.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.