[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cry a lot in my room. The guy in the room next to me and his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: sad.png (9KB, 230x316px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
9KB, 230x316px
I cry a lot in my room. The guy in the room next to me and his girlfriend are making fun of my crying, imitating it

I feel horrible now i just want to jump off a cliff

How do i feel better
>>
Stop crying?
>>
>>17966823
What you REALLY need is someone who you can talk to. Do you have any great friends who you trust enough to share your problems with? Do you have actual problems that bother you and make you cry?
>>
>>17966835
I dont really have friends
>>
Not trying to be a dick but why are you crying out loud? Also why are you crying a lot?
They are dicks and you shouldn't think too much about them and their bullying. But also realize that even if they were decent human beings it still wouldn't be nice to listen someone crying daily through your wall. It must be really depressing and annoying to listen to.

Don't jump off a cliff. Find someone to talk to(maybe a therapist) and try to get your life on a right track. Good luck
>>
>>17966823
Do something that makes you feel better, or that you like doing. What specifically do you cry about?
>>
>>17966857
Its involuntary

Theres no one to talk to im on a long waiting list for therapy
>>
>>17966864
Ive done all the things i like doing

I cry because im lonely and ugly
>>
>>17966839
The best thing in this case is to find some new aquintances online. 4chan is not the place for such a thing, but several other sites can do the job. Just join a community that shares your interest, or find a place where you can just get to know more people and good luck. Message as many of them as possible and maybe you will make some new friends. I wish you the bests, anon!
>>
>>17966879
So are you seeking companionship?

>>17966889
I also agree with this.
>>
>>17966874
Any background story you'd like to share?

I don't know, for me usually when I get very sad and no one to talk to I try to either dive into something that will take my mind off of that horrible feeling or I go for a walk so I won't be just sitting in silence with my thoughts. But I guess if you can't control it you wouldn't want to go walk outside. Have you tried to control it and force yourself not to cry or atleast force yourself not to let any sound out?
>>
>>17966894
Seeking companionship? Ive sort of give up
>>
>>17966828
>Feel bad
>Cry
>Someone makes fun of you
>You stop crying like a pussy

If anything OP you should cry more to show them who's the boss

It will pass and then i hope you'll move on and do something that will make you happy
>>
>>17966823
Yo where do they live I'll teach them a lesson
>>
>>17966913
I dont realise im crying until ive started
>>
Are you a man or woman?
>>
>>17966823
Sometimes, I'll be sitting there and notice that my cheek is wet and then I realize that I started crying and didn't even notice until then. I've had 4 different bouts like that: 1 from a concussion and 3 from depression. If this has been going on for a few weeks it could be many things, like hormones, depression, the list goes on.... Go to the doctor and be honest...they are trained to know the next step! Hugs!!!!
>>
>>17966823

start yelling and cursing

if they complain just say - oh i didn't realize you were listening
>>
>>17967484
Im a woman
>>
>>17967523
This is exactly my experience

Its been more than a few weeks, more like a couple years
>>
>>17966823
KNock on the door on go "Listen you cunts, my best friend has just been in a car accident and may not make it. Fuck you">
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.