[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one even go about approaching women? I've legitimately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160812-115223.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160812-115223.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
How does one even go about approaching women? I've legitimately never done it, I've only dated two women, one outright said she liked me and the other I met through tinder, a service I don't really like anymore.
I don't really have any female friends but would like to start meeting women the old fashion way.
My problem is I always get this feeling that I would just be pestering them or come off as really autistic or both. I am a sophomore in uni right now, 19 years old. I feel like I'm not the best looking but dress pretty well and try to take care of myself.
>>
>>17966062

you are not a burden. its not your job to protect the world from you.

if someone is annoyed or bothered by you, it is their job to remove themselves from the situation. you are not going to be labeled as a bad person for going up and talking to a woman. don't let life convince you that you're somehow 'less' than any other person.

everyone annoys everyone. everyone wants to be left alone, and everyone also wants to be approached. were not universal, and were extremely conflicted.

see a lady, go up and say hi.
>>
just bee yourself mang
>>
>>17966067
I will cherish these words of encouragement. Any strategies you can suggest?

>>17966068
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17966114

>any strategies you can suggest

you are trying to tlak to women, not rape women. the only strategy is to go up, say hi, and go from there.
>>
>>17966067
>see a lady, go up and say hi

this is the stuff of nightmares
>>
>>17966120
>you are trying to tlak to women, not rape women. the only strategy is to go up, say hi, and go from there.

You must be a nigger, because here in the civilised world, unfortunately, women treat those two things as one and the same.

OP, my only advice is to neglect white women. Unless you're in america, then your shit out of luck because american minorities are just as crazy and white girls.
>>
>>17966131

>this is the stuff of nightmares

as opposed to creating a strategy that ultimately leads to you going up to someone and saying hi?

this is how interaction starts. with a greeting. what kind of advice are you expecting to skip this? hell if you want to take a class or go to a meetup to force you into interaction fine, but it still starts wtih you approaching a stranger at said gathering and saying hi.

>>17966132

no, i just get girls.
>>
>>17966062
Practice. and I hate to say it, but it really is partly a numbers game. Just approach and try not to think. One of the best things about doing this is that you will very quickly learn how to communicate more and more effectively with women and just people in general. Gotta just man up, get your balls up, and go and say, "Hi there, could I talk to you for a moment [or whatever]." If you don't, there's no guarantee that your problem will solve itself. You will be like me at 35 years old and still afraid to talk to women. Use my experience to improve your experience.
>>
>>17966120
I just want to not come off like an autist.
>>
>>17966215
Just total strangers? I just don't see how it wouldn't be an awkward situation, or how someone would want to be flirted with by someone they don't really know.
>>
>>17966132
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. They were not helpful. sage.
>>
File: tumblr_o54fuaKzmk1u25kiio1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o54fuaKzmk1u25kiio1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x423px
Would it be a bad idea to look into classes on this stuff?
>>
>>17966373
Yeah, I really don't get why people keep advocating cold approaches here so much when its one of the things women complain about the most.
>>
>>17966435
bump
>>
>>17966473
What women complain about and what actually bothers them are two completely different things. Yes, I'm being sexist.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.