[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom turns 65 in a few weeks. She lives alone in a rural area

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0853.jpg (79KB, 640x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0853.jpg
79KB, 640x572px
My mom turns 65 in a few weeks. She lives alone in a rural area but has four pets and a relative living next door and lots of friends. She has always been a bit off since she got divorced 14 years ago but lately she has been saying that someone has been living on her basement porch (she lives in the woods) and spying on her. Problem is... police, friends, no one can find any evidence of proof of this guy being there.

Now even her family living near her are calling her crazy, so are the police. She is getting more agitated saying that she is hearing lots of noise and smelling things. She thinks he is pumping anaesthesia in through her ventilation now and is going to stay with a friend.

I Wouldn't tell her this but I am concerned she is having some sort of paranoid schizophrenia and is going to end up staying in the looney bin if this goes on.
>>
put up a tiny camera overlooking the porch
>>
>>17965946
Her neighbor did that they didn't catch anything -- hence everyone saying she has gone insane.
>>
>>17965953
She has gone insane.
>>
>>17965964
What's the best move here?
>>
>>17966052
Get her out of the fucking woods.
>>
>>17966059
Well I don't have a spare bedroom she says her friends that live in the city can't handle all her dogs. Don't know where to put her right now
>>
>>17966102
Get rid of the stupid fucking dogs for fuck's sake and get her a place either with you or near you
>>
>>17966272
>get rid of the dogs
Would you like your parents to get rid of you retarded? Into the gas chamber you'll go
>>
>>17966052
Get on farmers only or jdate or something she needs some ding dong in her life
>>
>>17966272
Op listen to this

Fuck the dogs, I'm sure you can find/bribe someone to help you with them, go to /an/ and explain your situation along with your country and state and they might help you find someplace to board them or something , her wellbeing is more important and if she wanders into the fucking woods during an episode there no knowing what might happen.

Best of luck
>>
>>17966102
Let her sleep in the bedroom and you sleep in the living room stop making excuses and being selfish
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.