[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only women interested in me are single moms. I have my shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 001-single-moms-in-movies.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
001-single-moms-in-movies.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
The only women interested in me are single moms.

I have my shit together at 21. I finished university. Full time job with long term prospects. Good family, most if not everyone respects my family in my town. Renting apartment on my own, saving up for a car and house.

But other than hooking up with them, I have no interest in being with single moms. Thats all there is in my town, however. I dont want to raise some kid thats not mine or pay for a woman's costs if theyre damaged goods. Theyre the only girls typically available though.

Any experience with this /adv/? I know enough not to get hooped in permanently with one
>>
>>17965623
>The only women interested in me are single moms.
>Thats all there is in my town, however.

Move, maybe?
>>
>>17965629
Out of the question, my job and family is here.

How do I make myself attractive to women who dont have kids, but may be taken by someone else?

I recognize the only reason these single moms are cozying up to me is because I appear stable to them. But im not into that. I dont like them and i know they dont like me other than my money or 'maturity'.

Not sure what else to do
>>
I guess you gotta kill their kids. Then they're just young women again senpai
>>
File: 1476422992816.jpg (43KB, 496x494px) Image search: [Google]
1476422992816.jpg
43KB, 496x494px
>>17965659
This YOLO
>>17965634
I would keep my life stability, but just do one or two things to present a false front of instability and recklessness. Then all the bitches will be up in ya yard.
>>
>>17965659
>tfw the greatest predictor for child abuse both historically and contemporarily was a stepparent

Sad but makes sense desu
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 278x181px
>>17965623
Also feel your pain. I need a bat to keep all the single moms and College debt pussy away.

>>17965629
Can tell ya moving did not help for me. Every town has em. It's like we got targets on out backs. "COME GET YA FREE RIDE" "FREE RIDES HERE" "COME FUCK SOME REAL GOOD SHIT UP HERE"
>>
iirc chimps ( our close ancestors) actually murder the offspring of new mates
>>
>>17965681
>Based Chimps
>>
>>17965681
Yes they do, but it's more often seen within gorillas because gorillas live in single-male-multi-female groups while chimps are fission-fussion.
>>
>>17965659
kek

>>17965668
I didn't anticipate so many responses, but I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I'll buy a motorcycle.

>>17965672
>assuming I'd stay long enough to even become a stepdad

lmao fuck nah

>>17965675
yeah idk why but it seems to me they think they can just walk all over me -- as if giving any bit of attention will just make me fawn over them. it doesnt work -- its kind of disgusting. i mean, i dont want none of that, well i do just not the kid that comes along with it

>>17965681
ty senpai but we're civilized
>>
>>17965703
I wouldn't mess with single moms at all. They already have proven they aren't responsible with contraception. You might be their next baby daddy.
>>
>>17965706
>Might?
>MIGHT?
>>
>>17965703
Funny enough a Motorcycle was my first thought. They are not for me personally, so I got a sports car with only two seats and sold my truck. Sends just as clear a message in my experience.
>>
>>17965703
I'm not advising you to murder babies and small children, jus saying that disdain for mates children that aren't your own is completely natural
>>
>>17965719
No, it was advice. I am murdering children as we converse and you are partially responsible.

CHIMP LIFE
>>
>>17965725
*gorilla life

God dammit you guys. Also chimps are our relative not ancestor
>>
>>17965729
Harambe was just a gorilla.

CHIMP LIFE 2017
>>
>>17965733
Reddit pls go and stay go
>>
File: IMG_1167.jpg (200KB, 762x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1167.jpg
200KB, 762x600px
>>17965733
I think people should aim for that gibbon life tbqh
>>
ya'll just shat up the thread
>>
>>17965753
Right.
>>
>>17965623
If you want to meet different people then do different things. And when you do different things make sure you talk and show people youre there.

Not introduce yourself, just make sure youre known.

Even if they don't look like they want to, do it anyway. Be like "hey there you having a good time" ask their name, ask questions. Because in my opinion it sounds like youre just too passive.
>>
>>17965815
This.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.