[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if girls don't pay attention to you and you've only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1482159321553.jpg (318KB, 1080x1918px) Image search: [Google]
1482159321553.jpg
318KB, 1080x1918px
So if girls don't pay attention to you and you've only been complimented on your looks a couple times, is it safe to say you're ugly?
>>
if you get complimented on your looks at all you probably aren't ugly
>>
>>17965481

post a pic
>>
>>17965481
Girls never compliment me.

However, I learned just recently that the only reason why they don't is because they're intimidated. A good friend of mine told me that girls mention I'm hot and attractive, but they can't bring themselves to say it to my face, so they say it to him.

Who knows, maybe they're not good at handling their spaghetti, OP
>>
>>17965722
Yeah, except you would be getting compliments from old women all the time. Women over 40 feel perfectly comfortable telling young men that they're hot. And pretty much always there is one chick at work who wants to fuck you.

Go to the gym and lift weights op. Do cardio. Dress better.
>>
Absolutely.
>>
>>17965731
Yes, I do get that. My brother's wife's mother was hitting at me during christmas because she was comfortable with it

anyway op, who cares if people don't compliment you that much, itll make you appreciate it that much more when people mean it
>>
>>17965722
Sounds like a daydream fantasy and not reality.
>>
>>17965757
Nah, it's true. Girls don't outright compliment unless they're huge fucking sluts. Sometimes you'll hear them mutter to their friends but that's about it, until you actually sleep with them.
>>
>>17965596
>Gets complimented on appearance
>From middle-aged and old women

Oh yeah, that's a real boost to my self-esteem.
>>
I don't think I've ever complimented a random guy on his looks. That would just be so weird.
>>
>>17965481

safe? sure.

but you might also just be more on the normal side, or evenjust kinda cute.

want a real answer? post pics.
>>
>>17965920
Sluts do it a lot. They also grope guys in clubs.
>>
>>17965911

how were we supposed to know it was from middle aged women, faggot?
>>
>>17965920
Not random girls. Even in my last relationship I think she said I looked "cute" once. And it wasn't even me she said was cute, it was the shirt I was wearing.
>>
>>17966143

look, were tiredo f playing this guessing game. want a real answer? post some pics of yourself. dont say you got a certain number at /soc/ as they give fake ratings in order to get better ratings for htemselves or to put down others they see as a threat.

just post a nice candid pic and well go from there.
>>
>>17966161
If you want a real face rate post on /fa/. This board will be padded.
>>
>>17966182

>post on /fa/

no, they are jealous cunts who give extremely biased shit for just asking.

post here OP/
>>
>>17966195
Nah, they're just the most honest. You get a 7 or above there and you can take it to the bank.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.