[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and I plan on doing plenty of raw sex without pulling out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1481676164339.jpg (39KB, 389x361px) Image search: [Google]
1481676164339.jpg
39KB, 389x361px
My gf and I plan on doing plenty of raw sex without pulling out tomorrow. Will a morning after pill cut it?
>>
>>17965460
You have a 95% chance. 5% chance of failure. It also reduces in effectiveness the fatter she is.

http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/plan-b
>>
You don't really need a pill if it's not the critical time in her cycle. If you don't know how to keep track of that, don't do it and take the day to educate yourself instead because you should know.
>>
>>17965512
Op. Don't listen to him. If you're gonna do it regardless take a pill. Is she on contraceptives?
>>
>>17965517
Obviously not if they are asking about the pill
>>
>>17965517
No, don't listen to him. What a morning after pill does is prevent ovulation. If she was not ovulating in the first place, the pill is useless to take and just fucks up the hormonal balance and THEN you lose track completely for a while and can't take any risks.
>>
>>17965460
Why risk a lifetime of regret/a huge abortion bill for just one day of fun?
If you're in America, contraceptives are free right now. Get her an IUD or an implant and then cum in her all you want, worry free.
Morning after pills are expensive, bro
>>
>>17965528
>Having a kid
>regret
kek, what a shitty world view.
>>
>>17965476
Got it. Thanks!

>>17965517
No she's not.

>>17965528
Sadly I'm not in America. Anyways, I plan on getting her an IUD in the future, but we're kind of in the heat as of now.

I should also add that we've been doing it raw for about 5 months now, but she's still getting her period regularly. We did several pregnancy test to be extra sure. Results came out negative. Does this mean anything?
>>
Why would u do that? Women get pregnant even on birth control + condom and it's not as rare as they say. My own two sisters got pregnant 4 times using birth control (1 of them was on injections and the other on pills) and using condoms. Don't be stupid. If you don't want kids or a STD use a fucking condom.
>>
>>17965527
>What a morning after pill does is prevent ovulation.
Yes good
>If she was not ovulating in the first place, the pill is useless to take
Then you went full retard. The pill fails when the woman has already ovulated in between the time of sex and her taking it. It works by delaying ovulation long enough for the sperm to die (up to a week). That's why the longer you wait to take it, the less effective it becomes, because the greater the chance she releases an egg becomes.

Stop reccomending the calender method. The average person fucks it up, so it ultimately is only 24% effective. What happens a lot of the time is a couple thinks "okay this is a safe day", and then the girl ends up surprise ovulating within the next 7 days because people and menstrual cycles aren't at all perfect. Then there's nothing they can do about it.
>>
I've rawdogged my gf for years and nothing has come out of it. Thank you Mountain Dew.
>>
>>17965566
It means you're really playing with fire kid
>>
Idiots like these are the ones who breed. Sadly, Idiocracy was a documentary.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.