[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met this girl a while ago. She asked me out, but I couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: SbqAari.jpg (27KB, 378x381px) Image search: [Google]
SbqAari.jpg
27KB, 378x381px
Met this girl a while ago. She asked me out, but I couldn't make it because of work. We kept texting for a while, then I asked her out. We saw each other day before the date, wasn't too much fun, we reconfirm the date, but she cancels on me a few hours prior the date. Tell her it's up to her to set up the next date then.

She doesn't text for a few days, so I text her. We talk, but it takes her forever to reply. Gather she's not interested, tell friend I'll quit texting her because of it. Friend is close to her, so he tells her, she starts replying sooner and apologizes. Doesn't set up the date tho. We hang out a few times, with friends. She stops texting again. I text her, we chat for a while, then I try to see if she'll text me, so I end the conversation in the evening. She hasn't texted me since.

This morning, open up Tinder, she pops up. I like her and it's a match. I message her "Does this mean we finally get to go on that drink?"

She hasn't replied 8 hours later, but she's active on Facebook.

What do? She seems really flakey. Should I bother anymore?
>>
ask her
>>
Short answer: No, if I were you I would've given up on this girl a long time ago. Plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
>>17965410
And the long answer?
>>
Dude, stop fucking talking to this girl. Don't let anyone treat you like that.
>>
>>17965405
This is why you talk to several girls at once. I realize it sounds scummy but people's minds and lives are all over the fucking place it's ridiculous
>>
>>17965416
Long Answer: She is clearly stringing you along, she likes to have someone there but you'd be her second option at best. The fact that you didn't have too much fun before the date, suggests that maybe you two aren't right for each other to begin with, and she knows that but you don't. She also doesn't text for a few days, which is a clear indication she's not interested. In those two days, she's probably been looking for another guy, had no luck so she decides to text you again because she knows you are still interested. Girls that take forever to reply are generally not worth dating anyway. The constant on and off texting shows that she really isn't making the effort so why should you? the last straw is when you see her tinder account, which implies she's just looking for other guys and you're just some cuck that she strings along until she finds the right guy. She's way to difficult OP and she's playing you, if I was you I would end it and move on, there are so many less complicated girls you could go for.
>>
>>17965416

You don't need a long answer. If someone doesn't reply for eight hours but are still active online, they don't care about you. And if they don't care to simply respond with written language, can you imagine when else they won't care to do?

Sounds like you're caught up in the hunt. Desiring something you can't have. And know what she's getting? Free attention, that's why she strung you back in after you told her friend you're gonna stop.

Don't ever tell anyone you're gonna stop. Just do it silently and quickly. If they don't realize you're gone, they never cared.
>>
>>17965447
The day before the date wasn't fun because we went to watch a terrible movie with some friends. And then we got into a slight car crash.

But I agree with most of what you said. Even when we are texting, I'm the only one who's actually trying to keep the conversation going, while she only replies to what I say and answers my questions. I thought it might be too good to be true, since she started texting me out of the blue. She seemingly never wants to hang out with just me - she only invites me when there are other people there. It's so fucked, cause she seemed like the simplest girl ever...

As for Tinder, I can't blame her. I've been using it too. We got matched, but now I guess I'm not good enough for her to reply.

I'll leave it like is then...
>>
>>17965405
Follow the Brad Pitt rule anon
>>
>>17965478
What's a Brad Pitt rule?
>>
>>17965478
>>17965489
Neverming, I remembered how to Google
>>
>>17965489
Imagine Brad Pitt texting her. She would text right back because she would be interested. If she's taking forever to respond on many occasions it's clear she's not interested.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.