/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How weird is a relationship between a 20 year old boy and a 17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1351783943394.jpg (261KB, 1512x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1351783943394.jpg
261KB, 1512x1184px
How weird is a relationship between a 20 year old boy and a 17 year old girl if both intend to abstain from anything sexual until marriage?
>>
>>17965289
Not weird at all. I think that's great anon. /adv/ hates people who wait though so be warned.
>>
>>17965289
>both intend to abstain from anything sexual until marriage

very
>>
>>17965289
not really weird, but stupid because:
relationships at this age don't last anyway
the chance that both, or at least one of you starts to wonder what they'll miss out if they only sleep with one person is really high
and if you (and trust me, you will) break up you'll be a 20something virgin -> no experience which will repel most girls
and, after you break up you'll be one of those virgin guys being insecure about your next girlfriend having slept with whatever number of guys (even if it's just one) like you see in 20 threads here each day.
>>
It's not weird.

I always try to think of the age gap at an older age if we were to stay together. Would it be weird for a 50 year old to be married to a 53 year old?

I'm 28 and dated a 23 year old last year. It's really no big deal.

If you're worried about the legalities of fucking, just don't piss her dad off and you'll be good.
>>
>>17965289
Pretty normal, not weird at all. It's a very small difference.

What's the age of consent where you live, anyway?
>>
>>17965329

16 (UK).
>>
It's not weird. What IS weird is waiting until marriage for sex. Sexual incompatibility is a huge reason for cheating and marriage break-ups. You're better off knowing what she is like in bed before marriage.

t. married guy
>>
>>17965289
Depends where you live but that can be seen as grooming which is illegal.
>>
It's not weird. My parents are over 20 years apart and have been married for over 20 years. They married to have kids.

Take a look at some of the threads here. The average /adv/ poster is a slave to sex, and thus their views on relationships revolve around it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.