[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here goes nothing: I've met a girl 6 months ago. We were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: slowpoke-pokemon.jpg (304KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke-pokemon.jpg
304KB, 1440x900px
Here goes nothing:
I've met a girl 6 months ago. We were crazy in love. After 3 months we decided to live together in one room, cuz I was moving out to a different city and she followed my steps. We were doing good. Our roommates thought we were like 4 years together or something, because we used to make such an appearance. Things were going smoothly. But we broke up, like a week ago. She said, that for 2 last months she was lacking my attention. It's true, but it she expected me clinging up to her all the time. I wanted some time to myself, to do my own stuff. I told her that she shouldnt be so dependent, should go out with friends from work or school. It was just fine, we were still going out together, spending time together, having fun, doing stuff. Just like in a healthy relationship. Later she told me that it hurt her, like, really. She used to have pretensions about me not responding to her texts due to my phone blacking out. We talked about it during Christmas and worked it out. We both promised ourselves, that we will do anything to make things better. And then, she suddenly started to stop trusting me. After NYE she was different. Her "love you" was empty, so were her kisses. She let me use her phone (mine is shit), but suddenly she deleted my prints from her phone, started to hide with it, not letting me see with who she's texting. Changed all her passwords, but I haven't even once used the fact, that I knew them. I know that there is a guy from her work that likes her a lot, she writes with him all the time. I asked about it several times and she always said "it's just a colleague". She walked her off a few times, she told me, that once he even told her that he was wondering if he should go to work in order to walk her off only. But she didn't do anything, was totally ignoring me and my concerns. We broke up, I mean, I had to squeeze it out of her, cuz she didn't have the balls to do it, all she did was crying and saying "it's like you already know".
>>
>>17965244
I was trying to talk to her all the time. She didn't want to. It was first time when we were really quarelling, after I asked her to be honest with me about this guy. She shouted out a few things she has never mentioned before. After this, she deleted all of our shared photos and stuff like that. I left for 3 days and went home to give her time to think about it. She said that she's not happy, she has no motivation and don''t want me to have any hopes. Has she ever loved me? You just can't stop loving someone just bcuz of 2 medium quality months. I don't want to give up on her, I really love her. She says she can't say "I love you", but "I don't love you" neither. "I'd say that, but something is blocking me."
Her dad left her when she was 9, she had some problems with overcoming a relationship in a highschool. She's cutting herself regularly. She says it's like smoking. You are trying to quit, but you always come back. I don't know what to do. She says she won't be trying to get into a relationship now anyway, but everything says that it's just about this guy. She's excusing herself by saying "she gave me attention when I needed it and didn't get it from you". I've seen his photo on her phone and she started excusing herself immidiately, "he likes me, its for contact photo". It looks just like a progression of affection from both ways. Still, shes repeating that shes not getting into a relationship after us, its just her colleague that gives her attention.
Should I give up on her? Or give her like a month to be all with herself? It all makes no sense to me. I'm still telling her that I love her, but she just doesn't reply anymore. It's getting to her, my feelings. She just says she can't believe in romantic things I say anymore. She's afraid that it will be better now and it will fuck up after a month anyway.

What should I do?
>>
>>17965244
There was probably a slowly developing romance. That's what your gut feeling is telling you right now.
Get the fuck out asap and ghost her
>>
>>17965286
Why isn' she honest then? I told her that it would be much easier, I would deal with her leaving for another man, not with something I don't understand. She has even agreed with me on this.
>>
>>17965347
>cutter
>daddy issues
>desperate for attention
>needy and dependent

>why isn't she being honest ?

she's fucking crazy , dude. just move on and take it as a lesson.
>>
>>17965244
Get out of there. She's super clingy and wants you with her at all times. Once you started to your own space she mistook that as a sign that you didn't want to be around. So she started chatting up her coworker knowing well he wants to mount her.

She's not being truthful to you and is just dragging you along. Kick this bitch to the curb and move on with your life. It happened to me before and I said "fuck this shit" and walked away. You're only fucking yourself.
>>
Try to start anew and call her colleague to deal with her make it look dramatic so he doesn't bail and don't bang any of her friends thats disrespectful lol
>>
>>17965389
like, what do you mean? Am I supposed to beat the shit out of him? I guess any form of contact with this guy would not be taken positively by her. And obviously, he would instantly report to her what I wrote to him, right?
>>
>>17965389
wrote/said/whateva
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.