[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls like me too much to date me? I always hear time and time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Girls like me too much to date me?

I always hear time and time again from girls that they want a guy that is like they're best friend. Because of this whenever I meet someone I went to ask out I befriend them first but then inevitably am considered a non option because I'm too nice or too good of a friend. I try approaching people solely romantically and have the opposite problem.

Which one do they actually want?
>>
This is them lying because they aren't attracted to you. The only solution is to improve yourself and become attractive. Has a surprising amount to do with personality. I'm willing to bet you don't dominate the conversation.
>>
>>17964578
No actually I'm almost always being told that I'm a great conversationalist and funny which makes the end even more confusing. Probably hard to believe someone on 4chan is charismatic but it's a compliment I get often.
>>
>>17964585
Nah man me too. Okay let's do a checklist:

>good clothes
>good body
>good hygeine
>good looking face
>okay money
>good social standing (not everyone hates you)

Give me a comment for each.
>>
>>17964593
Also height? Interests?
>>
>>17964568
oldest lie in the book bro.
translation
>I'd rather fuck tyrone who threatens me with violence if I get out of line
>>
>>17964593

>people tell me they like how I dress, have recommended wardrobes for a few people who asked
> 5'11, 155lbs
>money is average. can take someone out if they want to go.
>people who like what I like tend to like me.
>>
>>17964568

Think about your male best friend. Are you always perfectly nice to him? Is there never any banter? Do you occasionally do dumb, dangerous stuff that you tell stories about later?

It's likely that you don't just lavish your best friend with compliments and open doors for him and buy him gifts.

My point here is that girls want someone interesting - they want a "best friend" whose traits are more than just being a pleasant and nice person to be around. Find a way to develop a personality that's more than just being kind.
>>
>>17964599
this
>>
>>17964620
Well actually my best friend is female as are basically all my friends. I just find them way easier to talk to. With a girl you can just be like, "So how was your day" and it leads into a flourishing conversation.
>>
>>17964599
>Tfw I've been rejected for physically violent people in the past.
>>
>>17964618
Dunno. Meet more people i guess lol.
>>
>>17964624
Hang out with some guys.
>>
>>17964568
>they want a guy that is like they're best friend

They really don't
>>
>>17964578
+1. You're not exiting enough basically. Don't accommodate others too much at the expense of yourself. No one respects a door mat. A real man is compassionate to others but he also has a sense of his own worth and needs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.