[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get off of my anti depressants. 300Mg of venlafaxine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1478363539216.jpg (35KB, 639x515px) Image search: [Google]
1478363539216.jpg
35KB, 639x515px
I want to get off of my anti depressants. 300Mg of venlafaxine. I work full time. I want to die all the time no energy etc. Been on these things for many years. Sort of want to reset and baseline.
Advice?
>>
>>17964520
Cool pic.
Talk to your psychiatrist, or get a new one. Becoming non-compliant with important medication is usually a bad idea. It's obviously not working for you though, so you need to change it. People change anon, and so do your medication needs.
>>
>>17964535
Is stopping with Drs in the loop still non compliance
>>
Antidepressants are a mixed bag. Try to eat wholesome food and exercise... But do talk to your shrink.

My personal experience with ssris was trading depression for constant, extreme anxiety. And welbutrin felt like what I imagine being strung out on crack would be like.

I would highly highly recommend reading up on some general neuroscience and doing your own research. I've figured out a lifestyle that mitigates my depression. But you may need still need an antidepressant.
>>
>>17964582
What was your welbutrin dosage? I'm on 450 and i feel absolutely nothing.
>>
>>17964590
Jesus christ. I was on 300 and felt good for a month or two before I started feeling incredibly strung out.

Hate to be "that guy" but if I was that far in the pit I would do ayahuasca or lsd or 25i and try to figure out a way to perceive reality that allowed for some sort of meaning
>>
>>17964622
I've done every psychedelic there is at YOLO dosages, they don't affect me much besides visual distortion
>>
>>17964582
This nigga is onto something

Depression is brain activity
Drugs change brain activity
So do experiences

I was depressed for a while
I got out through focused behaviour

Look, happiness isn't a given. You need to earn it.
The better memories I have are exercise in a summer sun or sitting under a tree reading

Depression is real, I don't doubt it, but you can break out
I did once, after months of losing weight and living like a parasite
>>
>>17964640
Never thought I'd advise this, after seeing your outlook I would definitely suggest that you investigate deep brain simulation.

It's non invasive, and it's the only thing I've ever read about which could have an effect on your level of disconnectedness.

Best of luck.
>>
>>17964520
>feminist
>mentally ill

How surprising
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.