[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it understandable to be angry at my girlfriend for signing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4039.png (370KB, 1024x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4039.png
370KB, 1024x1152px
Is it understandable to be angry at my girlfriend for signing up to volunteer at a shelter with her friends on a day that we've put aside to hang out. This is a weekly thing that we do. Every Wednesday we spend time together, but she's decided to volunteer instead.

She didn't tell me until I found out myself.

I haven't said anything, and I'm conflicted on whether or not my anger is justified.

What are your opinions?
>>
>>17964194
Edit: She's volunteering every Wednesday. Not just one Wednesday.
>>
Not letting you know was inconsiderate, but as long as Wednesday is not THE ONLY TIME you can see each other and there is a new day you can make the day you two hang out it's not that big of a deal
>>
This is kid shit to get buttmad about.

Sure, she could have let you know she was doing it. But it's not like you can tell her what to do.

You could see this as an opportunity to say "hey cool, we could work on another day. And by the way, I didn't know you were into volunteering, we should do it together one day" and both come out happy or you could be a buttmad kid.
>>
>>17964205
Well, we both have busy schedules and those wednesdays were always "our days".

I just feel hurt about the situation and feel as if I'm not as important to her as I once was. I'm afraid of telling her this out of fear of coming across as a sensitive cunt.

Am I overthinking things? I'm afraid I'm slowly becoming less important.
>>
>>17964217

So she's basically taken away the only day you two have together to volunteer? There are no other times you are together?
>>
>>17964215
I realize that it's a ridiculous thing to get upset about, but it doesn't change the fact that I am.

Maybe I'm just too clingy and need to lay off.
>>
>>17964221
Very little. Maybe every 3 weeks or so I'd be able to squeeze in a date.
>>
>>17964230

Then you two really aren't going to be doing anything together. So, I'd say you're justified to be angry that she didn't even ask you for your input if spending literally no time together was okay.

Volunteering is cool, but if all of your time is spent apart, what's the point of dating at all?
>>
>>17964237
How do I tell her this?

I feel very hurt that she would be willing to do this in order to spend time with friends.
>>
>>17964257

I don't know. Are you wanting to make the relationship work, or is this enough of a nail in the coffin to put it to bed?
>>
>>17964223
Yeah, lay off some
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.