[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am absent of emotional sensation and it almost physically hurts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I am absent of emotional sensation and it almost physically hurts. What can i do right this moment to distract myself from it
>>
If you truely had no emotion you would not feel motivated to post about not having emotions. See a doc if you feel that worried.
>>
>>17963651

Go running and run until you're too exhausted to think of anything else.
>>
>>17963651
Doctor.

Also "absence of emotion" and "physically hurts" sounds like anxiety. Which is an emotion.

You probably have a disorder. If it lasts longer than 6 months you would be considered clinical and will need medical intervention anyway, so go get it checked.
>>
>>17963659
First of all it doesn't work like that. Read the quote in the picture. It relates to my situation because the dread of not feeling emotions is itself an emotion, however it is on no way similar to actual emotions

Secondly I've already been to a doctor, this has been something I've been struggling with for a very long time

Lastly, I want an immediate "solution" or really just a distraction. Anything to fill it in right now
>>
>>17963692
you're just snowflaking.

Accept who you are.
>>
>>17963687
Already had it checked. The past year has been filled with jumping between all sorts of medical help, none of which have made the slightest difference.
>>
>>17963701
Explain please?
>>
>>17963703
Interdasting.

How old are you? What is your life actually like? How much do you accomplish?

I know what youre feeling i had the same thing when i was 23-26. I never asked a doctor about it but I got through by sorting my life out proper. Turned out it was mostly a combination of chronic sleep deprivation and stress burnout. Working less hours and sleeping properly fixed it. Not saying you need to do that, i dont know you and i understand mental illness well, but it really could be one dumb thing like sleeping wrong or overworking and underindulging.
>>
>>17963720
I'm almost 19. I've had this depression in varying strengths for as long as I can remember, although that's only because my early life has a haze over it. So realistically I'd guess it started developing at around 13.
>>
>>17963651
Do you also feel "disconnected" from the world and or yourself? Any sensations of "unreality"?
>>
>>17963651
Go for a walk. Analyze every instance of life you see. Wildlife preferably. Plants, insects...
>>
File: 1456379439835.gif (152KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1456379439835.gif
152KB, 400x267px
>>17963651
Step 1. Buy 250mg of 4-AcO-DMT online (its legal in the US)
Step 2. Take 20mg of it (youll need an accurate mg scale) whilst in the deep woods, or in an area with lots of stars in the night sky. Youll need around 6-8 hours for this step. While peaking, try to focus on the sensation of "connectedness," that is, that you are, like all other living things, an extension of the universe's energy, not separate somehow from it. Its very easy to enter a deep, meditative state during this peak. Go as deep as you can, do not be afraid.

Step 3. After the experience, much like during, reflect on your life, where youve been going, who youve become, etc. Save the rest of your order for if you need a future reminder of how beautiful life can be.

>>but i dont want to have to rely on chemicals to feel good or have meaning in my life! I want a more natural solution!
Life is chemicals. Physiological psychology is chemicals. Psychedelic tryptamines act on serotonin receptors in the same way that endogenous molecule does in your body, as they are strikingly similar in molecular shape (which, by the way, your serotonin system is probably in a hitch as is typical of those who are clinically depressed - this is why people take SSRIs, which are selective SEROTONIN reuptake inhibitors). My theory is that a proper dosage of one of these substances helps to "kick start" the perception system into working again, which also may be why LSD, etc. have shown some possible promise for treating addictions like alcoholism.
>>
>>17964661
Already used DMT multiple times andBroke through on most of these occasions. Easily the most intense thing I have ever and will ever feel. But it doesn't fix my problem
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.