[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My symptoms. >Red marks on hands and legs like bug/spider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

My symptoms.

>Red marks on hands and legs like bug/spider bites
>Low red blood cell count
>No history of anemia
>May have lost between five to ten pounds without change in diet or exercise

Any medfags got a clue or should I assume the worst?
>>
>>17963520
Check be for bed bugs.
Shower without soap.
eat properly.

I assume you already saw a doc if you have your blood counts. probably hygenic or keep following up with doc.
>>
Post pics of hands or something senpai
>>
File: Photo on 1-16-17 at 7.41 PM.jpg (189KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-16-17 at 7.41 PM.jpg
189KB, 1080x720px
>>17963527
The doctor asked me to retake the blood test to confirm.

>>17963530
The red marks went away. They were there for a bit this afternoon, but disappeared again.

They look kind of like the stuff on my ankle, but somewhat raised.

>pic related
>>
Hey op do you have any pets of any kind?
>>
>>17963557
None.
>>
>>17963527
>Check be for bed bugs.
How does one check for bed bugs?
>>
>>17963648
check the edging your mattress. if there are black spots on it you likely have bed bugs.
>>
>>17963665
...I sleep on a black inflatable couch.

Any ideas?
>>
>>17963682
latex allergy?
>>
>>17963694
Unlikely.

I mention the symptoms because they're all signs of leukemia, which killed my grandfather.
>>
>>17963682
The bed bugs don't necessarily have to be in the bed. They can be in any place in your room right now. In a piece of furniture close to your bed. Anything.

Search up guides on google on how to search for bed bugs. Check youtube.
>>
>>17963716
Aside from the couch, there are two movable cupboards, a plastic folding table and a wooden portable desk. Doesn't strike me as fodder for bed bugs.
>>
>>17963713
Well that settles that then. Make an appointment to see a doctor now if you can. If they are too busy today then try to get in to see them as soon as possible.

Regardless of what you have a doctor would be a good idea anyway to see what's going on with you. Deals with all the other issues you have.
>>
>>17963726
doubtful that it is leukemia.

My daughter has it and if you did your doctor would have mentions increase neutrophils from your blood work. I mean there is always a chance but if you had visible red makes your counts would be obviously off with leukemia.
>>
>>17963726
They want me to schedule an appointment after the second round of blood work comes back. I'm doing it as soon as they'll let me.
>>
>>17963749
I forgot to mention the red marks during the check-up. I was more focused on my insomnia. I didn't walk in there expecting to have symptoms of cancer.
>>
>>17963777
yeah but you mentioned they got your red blood cell count so it would have been on the same chart.
>>
>>17963783
They ordered the tests the day of the appointment. I don't think they tested for neutrophils.
>>
>>17963777
>Insomnia
Yeah man, it's probably bed bugs, I've had them before and the bites look just like that. They're a bitch to get rid of yourself, just call in pest control and have the room professionally treated.
>>
>>17963851
My insomnia predates the issue.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.