[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's good /adv/ice? I need some Intel on a gray area

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
What's good /adv/ice?

I need some Intel on a gray area about women's clothing.

My best friend is a crossdresser and I thought it would be nice to get him something he might like. However when I look online to see all these outfits/uniforms there is one major problem. Everything is fitted to women with breasts. I tried searching boob-less outfits, but that only removed the boob area and I doubt my friend would care for that.

So my problem is I don't know what the type of clothes are called when the outfit fits the breasts whether it's small or large.
>>
Female clothes are designed to fit women with different cup sizes. Obviously this leaves the extremes unsatisfied: notably if you have huge boobs, that means you can choose between wearing a tent that fits right around the breasts, or always having huge cleavage and stuff that's way too snug around the boobs.

There exist labels with stuff especially for petite women but it is quite expensive and usually primarily aimed towards very short women anyway. I would just pick something that doesn't focus on the chest area (so not meant to have cleavage etc) and your friend will be fine. It's not like there's a specific amount of extra fabric for a specific cup size, it's roomy and designed to accomodate ladies of different sizes. Women with natural AAs also wear regular clothing.
>>
File: PU8Im8w.jpg (46KB, 704x476px) Image search: [Google]
PU8Im8w.jpg
46KB, 704x476px
>>17963328
>There exist labels with stuff especially for petite women but it is quite expensive and usually primarily aimed towards very short women anyway.

There in lies another problem. My friend is tall, like 6'4 or around there. I just know that he doesn't prefer clothing that has extra space on the front where the breasts go.
>>
>>17963342
Your friend is too tall to be a crossdresser.
>>
Just buy a regular women's clothing large enough to fit him and have him use a stuffed bra. Take his measurements (especially bust circumference) and get the size that matches.
>>
File: 1471279934611.jpg (5KB, 158x141px) Image search: [Google]
1471279934611.jpg
5KB, 158x141px
>>17963348
My friend can do whatever the hell he wants so long as he's happy. Who are you to say he can't?
>>
>>17963354
Yeah I don't think that will work, but it's something.
>>
>>17963359
>My friend can do whatever the hell he wants so long as he's happy.
Very true.

>Who are you to say he can't?
Who am I? You can just call me the voice of reason.
>>
>>17963342
Yikes. Okay yeah that's very difficult. I think you're better off soliciting a forum for other crossdressers then and get tips straight from the source of other enthusiasts. His height is a bigger complication than lack of tits... although I guess if all else fails you could opt for an A-line dress that would have a conservative length on a woman of average height.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (185KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
185KB, 1000x1000px
>>17963367
You got a chuckle out of me, I'll give you that.
>>
File: deal_with_it__by_kol98-d5bqhzn.png (202KB, 900x577px) Image search: [Google]
deal_with_it__by_kol98-d5bqhzn.png
202KB, 900x577px
>>17963368
I don't think that the height is the issue since he normally buys in extra large or 2xl and that helps somewhat I guess.
>>
>>17963382
Wouldn't that make everything insanely baggy? I mean they account for both 2XL height and width.
>>
>>17963389
He usually goes for maid outfits or anything dress like and frilly. Apparently they fit perfectly and don't sag at all. However he night have had it sized or it just luckily came near perfect.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.