[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I was a fucking idiot and smoked weed in my new apartment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Photo on 7-6-15 at 3.39 PM.jpg (261KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-6-15 at 3.39 PM.jpg
261KB, 1080x720px
Yesterday I was a fucking idiot and smoked weed in my new apartment without using any robust way of masking the smell. All I had was a candle. I went nose blind but I KNOW my neighbors could smell it because at one point I heard someone liberally spray an air freshener outside the door (it leads straight outside). I was sure I was getting the cops called on me but it was okay.

I've read on different ways on hiding the smell but none seem very robust. I also don't want to open a window because obviously the people around me aren't okay with it and will get suspicious - It's a pretty family-heavy neighborhood that I've seen so far anyway.

I'm probably going to buy a dry herb vaporizer and a can of air freshener today. Would that combo work? Any other things I can try with these two things?
>>
>>17963103
I wouldn't worry about it too much. People smoke weed all the time.

What kind of building do you live in? Maybe keep your smoking to one room like the bathroom where you can run the exhaust fan.

Also, the cops can't to shit just because they smell weed outside your door. In the rare case they actually come knocking, just don't answer.

In my city there's no way the cops would give a shit about someone smoking weed in their apartment
>>
>>17963133
I live on the first floor of a 1b1br. I think the other 3 around me (2 below, 2 above, in a stairwell nook) are the same. I have no idea if the ventilation is connected to the apartment above me. Might be good to know...

It's on the north edge of Raleigh NC, which is pretty moderate, I guess. Definitely not legal. Would opening up a window really not be an issue?? I can only think that it would just attract suspicion towards my general direction.
>>
File: 1478721944752.jpg (173KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478721944752.jpg
173KB, 1280x1280px
This is why they say people who smoke get paranoid.
>>
>>17963103
Just don't worry about it so much. I smoke with all my windows closed and the smell doesn't really waft outside or anything
>>
>>17963103
Nobody gives a fuck if they smell weed. Nobody is calling the cops on you. Put a couple of dryer sheets inside an empty toilet paper roll and blow the smoke through it. Your apartment will smell like fresh laundry.

You're welcome.
>>
>>17963300
If someone sprayed air freshener outside your door they are almost certainly either 1) trying to help you, or B) trying to fuck with you. Either way they are cool with it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.