[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An anon pointed out that, put into a modern context, these pieces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 13

An anon pointed out that, put into a modern context, these pieces of dating advice for young women would be valid for young men in 2017.

What does /adv/ think?
>>
>>17963065
2/13
>>
>>17963070
>>
>>17963073
>>
>>17963078
>>
>>17963080
>>
>>17963083
>>
>>17963086
>>
>>17963091
>>
>>17963095
>>
>>17963098
>>17963095 was supposed to be last lol, oh well
>>
>>17963100
>>
>>17963102
and that's it, any good /adv/ice here?
>>
as a man I agree with every single one

some are slightly outdated, but none will hurt you if you apply it
>>
most are common sense and manners, still very funny pics, thanks for sharing it op.
>>
>>17963131
When I was looking for these images a lot of the articles and comments were about how sexist they are, it's kinda funny.
>>
Eh. Some things are a matter of opinion, some men actually get off on (figuratively or literally) having their woman show them affection in public. Or enjoy having a wild drunken night out dancing with their girlfriend.
It might not be the majority, but at the end of the day you date a single individual with own preferences, not the statistically most likely combination of traits and preferences.

Also, I don't think most of them are that outdated but I think are not that relevant. In this day and age I'm pretty sure any young guy is more concerned with whether she's also going on dates with someone else (for example) than whether or not she adjusts her make up where he can see it.
>>
>>17963156
My question was if these hold up if you reverse the genders and put them in a more modern setting.

i.e.
>DON'T BE SENTIMENTAL or try to get her to say something he doesn't want to by working on her emotions. Women don't like tears, especially in public places.

The theory is that the dating game has completely reversed for the genders and women have the level of value that men once had.
>>
>>17963162
Shit, my bad, you're completely right, I skimmed the OP too quickly.

In that case I find it a bit odd that so many focus on grooming.
>>
I don't see it. Modern young women essentially want the "chivalrous" man without doing any of the work laid out in this thread for their side. It's more like in 2017 if a man expects a women to do any of these, then he's a sexist asshole and they should just "handle them at their worst" etc.

Afaik women want to be dependent and babied.
>>
>>17963195
We also live in a time period in which women are much more often financially independent or at least capable of being financially independent if they choose to put work into it.
>>
Seem a-okay with me. Basically comes down to being safe and courteous on the first date which is never a bad idea.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.