[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storytiem: >be me >be socially retarded university student

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: G4739280421848.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
G4739280421848.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
Storytiem:

>be me
>be socially retarded university student
>develop crush on a girl in my classes
>dick around helplessly for months
>finally summon the balls to make a move
>get rejected
>feel absolutely crushed
>cut all contact to her
>'not gonna be some pathetic orbiter guy'

fast forward several years

>lost all drive to achieve something in life
>probably because of her
>or rather my failure to get her
>'I was good academically - didn't help me, did it?'
>'why bother with this shit'
>never finished university
>worked minimum wage jobs
>had a girlfriend in between
>now in sales (barely above minimum wage) but my own apartment and car
>occasionaly look her up on google
>apparently she finished university and works in the field we both studied
>lives somewhere too far away to bother
>well, whatever

fast forward to now

>look her up again (something I would do every 3 months or so)
>she moved back and works in my area again
>I could literally bump into her while shopping
>she looks absolutely adorable after all these years

What do?
I'm sooo close to contact her ever if I'm 98% sure this will only lead to pain and bullshit in the end.
>>
Holy shit dude. You have too many problems to ever be in a relationship.
>>
>>17963001
Stop using some poor girl who interacted with you for four whole minutes of your life as an excuse for all your problems. You're headed down the road to a SWAT team outside of your house because you kidnapped her to keep in a sex dungeon in your basement
>>
>>17963015
very very good first sentence
>>
>>17963001
Wow autism. You decided to not be successful when you quit uni. If she wasn't interested when you were on the road to success, why would she be interested in you after you don't succeed? You have zero chance of ever being with her. Let it go right now and never look her up again.
>>
>>17963001
Lol, forget the naysayers, she might have learned her league in the meantime and could be well within your grasp now. Improve yourself, though.
>>
>>17963015
>Stop using some poor girl who interacted with you for four whole minutes of your life as an excuse for all your problems.

Well, I might have painted myself in a more autistic light than necessary.

We were friends back then. Not like best friends forever, but we did quite a lot of stuff together (like the beginning stages of good friendship).
>>
>>17963084
Statement still stands, tho
>>
>>17963096

okay
>>
>>17963045
Yeah OP do it. She's now ready for you after fucking with 20+ dudes.
>>
>>17963084
Just ask to catch up as friends.
>>
File: would_not_bang.jpg (88KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
would_not_bang.jpg
88KB, 400x398px
>>17963108

only virgins and /pol/tards give a shit about this
>>
>>17963116
>being that desperate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.