[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before I start, I know how much of an asshole i'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Help.png (246KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Help.png
246KB, 480x360px
Before I start, I know how much of an asshole i'm going to sound. And I agree.

So, I have this weird thing. I find women attractive, and then as soon as they start to show an interest in me...suddenly they're not attractive to me. It's actually ruined a few relationships for me. I can't quite explain it, but it's like I focus on how they AREN'T attractive (when actually, they damn well are), and suddenly, they aren't to me. There's a woman at work I've got a thing for, and now that she's responding in kind suddenly it's happening again. What the fuck is going on with me and how do I stop it?
>>
Think about the good things. Also realise imperfections don't matter. It's not even a bad thing because it means you will never put the pussy on a pedestal. Just stop looking for perfect.
>>
You aren't really interested. You just want the response for the sake of ego satisfaction. Either that or you have commitment issues, causing you to grasp at reasons not to keep your initial interest awake.
>>
>>17962983
Both of those hit home a bit. Never actually thought of the commitment issues. Makes sense. I'm also play to my ego a lot, due to low self esteem in my early years. Any tips?
>>
>>17962982
I try to...and I know imperfections don't matter...but it becomes more than that for me if that makes sense. It;'s all I can focus on
>>
>>17963006
Point it out for a tease and banter about it. Make some lulz for yourself.
>>
>>17963011
I'm ashamed to say I have done in the past. Again, at risk of sounding big headed, with a few women it was the only way to push them away. Don't really like doing it.
>>
>>17962964
Grow up and when you're ready for an adult relationship, reconsider
>>
>>17962983
i agree with the commitment issues because i've been there.
>>
That's what I want man. I'm genuinely trying.
>>
>>17963039
How did you deal with/overcome them?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.