[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a first year whos failed a course at uni what can i do from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FAIIIIILLLLL.jpg (117KB, 1400x1973px) Image search: [Google]
FAIIIIILLLLL.jpg
117KB, 1400x1973px
Im a first year whos failed a course at uni
what can i do from this point?
please help im freaking out
>>
>>17961993
Hi anon. I failed clac in year one of college. Like you I freaked at first but I retook it in the 2nd semester.

Depending on your uni, you could take it in the summer or at night too. Though I was really close with the chair at my school and she let me do this and let me take the other courses that needed calc as a pre-request course.

I'd try not to panic failing one course isn't the end of the world and is more common than you think. As long as you got a good gpa I wouldn't worry about it, my school GPA was a huge, you'd be kicked out if you had a low gpa or demoted to a lower standing major.
>>
unfortunately it was a project based subject and i need a group if im about to take that class again,im really worried i ll have to wait an extra year,do i have to pay again to retake that subject?
>>
>>17962069

Yeah of course you have to pay.

A lot of people fail a course. Just relax and retake it. Though it's better to withdraw than fail if you're in this position again.
>>
>>17962088
my parents will kill me.....
>>
>>17962093
Keep in mind it's not the end of the world matter how you feel. I've failed numerous times but still get up. You can do this.
>>
>>17962088
>>>17962069
>Yeah of course you have to pay.
>A lot of people fail a course. Just relax and retake it. Though it's better to withdraw than fail if you're in this position again.
Good advice here, anon. Fucking relax. It's one course. retake it or just take something else "close" to it to compensate for it.
Deep breaths. Do what you love, I've always told my kids, and you'll never "work" a day in your life.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.