[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at party with best friend, his gf and a few others >friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1466992346002.jpg (97KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1466992346002.jpg
97KB, 540x540px
>at party with best friend, his gf and a few others
>friend goes too hard and passes out drunk early, everyone else but his gf leave
>I have to stay because I'm still drunk and I drove there unlike everyone else, still need to sober up
>his gf and I are sitting on the couch watching tv at like 2 AM
>not weird because gf and I are good friends as well
>we're talking about whatever
>we're both pretty drunk
>ironically grab her in like a joking way
>she gets playful as well
>ends up with us making out for a while (she initiated the kissing)
>after that she goes to bed with my friend and I go home

2 days later and no words have been spoken but I still feel terrible. What do
>>
File: Joey_Fisher_334.webm (196KB, 320x568px) Image search: [Google]
Joey_Fisher_334.webm
196KB, 320x568px
Fuck her
>>
How do you "ironically" grab someone?
>>
>>17961999
I fucking want to know this too
>>
>>17961992
Women are horrible man but what do you expect, she thinks nothing of this shit and if you say something to him you are the bad guy. Do you expect she would give you a call and come over to tell you she likes you and dumping him?
>>
File: lou.png (823KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
lou.png
823KB, 1360x768px
>>17962019
if you're trying to put all of the weight on her, you're full of shit. OP knew exactly what he was doing when he """"ironically"""" grabbed her, and (as far as we can tell) made no attempt to stop the kiss or avoid the situation whatsoever.

I know, you know, and OP knows the only reason he didn't fuck her that night is because she went to bed with her bf.

Don't get me wrong, she's a shitty person for this too, but saying that OP's hands are clean is fucking horseshit.
>>
>>17961992
All women are sluts dont be too hard on yourself
>>
File: tumblr_mpudtzwxFu1rpkamko1_1280.jpg (322KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpudtzwxFu1rpkamko1_1280.jpg
322KB, 960x1280px
>>17961992
>ironically grab her
>>
oh I get it now, grabbing her was ironic because op is a faggot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.