[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So time for some life advice. I am currently living in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Malaga.jpg (228KB, 768x516px) Image search: [Google]
Malaga.jpg
228KB, 768x516px
So time for some life advice.

I am currently living in the cold and dark north of Denmark and working fulltime aswell as a fulltime study. The company i work for gave me the opportunity to open a office in my city, but since then it has gone a little bit slow, etc. no opportunity to hire new co-workers or so, which is not only the companys fault, but also my own.

I have been wanting to travel for a long time and last week it hit me that i could do some work and travel which i also have done before. I am in the sales business, and working as a b2b phone salesman now.

I found a company in Malaga which want to hire me as a b2b phones salesman also, but with probably a worse salary, but i guess living is also cheaper in spain. I love spain, i love sun, party, beaches and summer, which my conclusion is i will could find in Malaga.

So what is holding me back? I have a girlfriend 7-8/10, which probably want to marry me and have kids in 2 years or something which is scarrying me a little bit, when i think of that there is so much more i want to do before i "settle" and our relationship has also gone a little bit down the last 6 months (been with her for 1.5 year now). But i like the though of having "somebody", you now. My studies is not really holding me back as i dont think i will finish them either way.
>>
File: Malaga2.jpg (62KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Malaga2.jpg
62KB, 800x500px
>>
>A girl that I date for only 1.5 year is talking about marriage and kids, the past 6 months has been kinda bland.

Don't do this, don't get tricked by hormones.
>>
>>17961833
Shes a muslim, so we have been living kinda under the radar for the past 1,5 years. It seems like the only solution is marriage if we want to stay together...
>>
>>17961833
>Don't do this, don't get tricked by hormones.

Implying that settling down with qt is a bad thing.
>>
>>17961849
>muslim.
Really dude?!
>>17961852
Sure, marry a qt girl that you barely know and wait until she show her true colors and fuck you up.
>>
>>17961856
>fuck you up
Implying she cant fuck him up in both rhetorical ways anytime she wants now.

Sometimes you have to trust people around you.
>>
>>17961856
Yea, why not? I had hoped i could convince her to do things the danish way, but i think it wont be posssible.
>>
>>17961863
Yea exactly, the more you have together, the more you need to trust each oher i guess.
>>
>>17961863
Yeah, but 1.5 years is way too early to think about marriage, they'are still in the honeymoon fase and things are already shaky.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.