[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want too suprise my GF with a sex toy. She has never had one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I want too suprise my GF with a sex toy. She has never had one before and would be fun to try for both of us. What do you think could be a good start? Have thought about a magic wand toy, if i know her right I don't think she would like a penetrate toy to begin with. Any recomendations?
>>
Magic wand like the hitachi are maybe too strong for her and might scare her

Go for vibrator that used at least two batteries. Don't get anything with too many functions, they're very badly manufactured so it's better to aim for simplicity. Preferentially ones that are hard plastic on the outside (easier to wash) and have a small for precise clit stimulation
>>
>>17961707

Any specific vibrator that you would recommend?

My thought too that Hitachi would be to strong for her. But are there any which are more "moderate" or are those not good at all?
>>
>>17961718
Pretty hard to evaluate desu. I don't know any big brands, most of the more reasonably priced ones don't have one I think.

Two triple A batteries are a good indicator of power. Try to avoid anything extremely cheap though, I have bought one that uses two batteries but the vibration is very weak, and it cost like half what they usually do in my country.
>>
How about some small but decent clitoral vibrator, like a Vibratex maybe. There's other wand vibrators than the Hitachi, some pretty nifty ones without a cord, so you can use them in the bath and such too.
>>
>>17961702
I got my ex a Hitachi Magic Wand for her first vibrator and she really loved it. Almost got addicted to it because she would use it like 2-3 times a day. I would recommend it.
>>
Get something rechargable. None of this battery nonsense. Fully enclosed means easier to keep clean and nicer to use.

Ive got stuff in both these ranges. Forgive the link and price as from Australia. If you're elsewhere in the world you should get much better pricing.

https://www.femplay.com.au/ovo.htm
https://www.femplay.com.au/we-vibe.htm
>>
>>17961743

Something simple like the Ovo e2 can be used externally at first, internally later if you want to ease in. And the WeVibe4 is just hot when fucking together, and does good work as a solo toy.
>>
>>17961734
This is a good idea. Start her off with something small like one of those "egg" vibrators that you use on the clit.
Lovehoney has some great prices and their customer service is great- got sent a faulty one and they sent another with a little gift, no questions asked.
>>
>>17961762
Yeah totally agree. I have a small vibe from Lovehoney and a dildo, they're pretty good.
>>
Thank you for the tips, will look into it and hopefully buy a good vibrator that will rock her world :)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.